Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Ask Mitt Romney To Stand Up Against Obama's Illegal Alien Amnesty Tyranny

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have been supporting you for 8 months, and now i am undecided to vote for you
    i am an american and have watched this country change very much for the worst
    i liked your immigration stance months ago , but now its seems you are getting soft on the issue
    americans are tired of the u. s government and businesses accommodating and catering to illegal aliens
    out of greed. i live in california one of the worst states affected along with the border states
    i dont hear you addressing americans in those states WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR AMERICANS on illegal immigration! all i hear now is you addressing the latino communities and the hispanic groups on
    WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR THEM ! im sorry but we were INVADED BY ILLEGALS and now they have kids and they have kids and NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN DONE we have to get 80 % percent of these people back home, we cannot as a nation afford to let these people OVERPOPULATE our country
    we dont need illegals coming here just to have kids and collect welfare, and steal jobs from americans
    ITS INSANE i heard you say to the latinos you were concerned about them being out of work
    WHAT ABOUT US AMERICANS?? UNTIL I SEE YOUR ENTIRE IMMIGRATION PLAN I WILL NOT VOTE

I figure that if someone doesn't come out AGAINST the President's tyrannical policies, they must agree with them. That being said, there is apparently NO DIFFERENCE between Messrs. Romney & Obama, at least on this issue. I guess it's time to start looking for another Presidential candidate who WILL stand up to the current POTUS.

NO AMNESTY

Since now a week has past after posting on this, Romney has offered hints at what he belieives today, and I've processed that info (for lack of better word), it has occurred to me that he responds always with what seems politicaly expedient this particularly day. That leaves it always subject to change.

Unforunately for him and myself, that would suggest that he would fight nothing. He would quite likely in many cases go with the will of Congress, as his campingn does. That style to be what is in the wind now, rather than his principle. Or is he only a politician, trolling for votes rather than establishing principles for the good of the nation? Popular belief can be wron as well as the politicians, that is when leaders stand for principle importantly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123