Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just got off the phone with Dole's office. The staffer there was clearly shaken and frazzled and could hardly recite the prepared statement to me. Of course there has been no decision released to the staff at this time on the Cloture vote...I advised the staffer that I needed something of substance (indecision won't do) for an immediate media release and I thought the poor guy was gonna cry! Keep the pressure on and remember to state "No on Cloture"!

Just spoke with staffer at Burr's office while completing this post. No decision yet on cloture, but she advised the Senator is on the way to his office and the staffer in charge is currently in a meeting. Time to REALLY light his phone up!

Great news! Call of the calls to Sen. Dole's offices unless you are calling to say Thank You for her NO vote on Cloture.

We just received word from her office that she intends to vote NO.

If someone could please update our contact list with this info.

W
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64401

Some new Alipacers may not know that if you cannot get through to one office or the Washington office, don't forget many of the senators and representatives have several office locations. Call them all if you can. I have been trying to do this very thing.

Also, do not forget talk radio. Whether it is local, national, or satellite, there are millions of listeners who have not made one phone call, sent one email, or done anything to STOP this "AMNESTY." If you can call in and let Americans who have been apathetic, ignorant, or just sideliners on this issue that now is the time to have a voice, I believe many will for the first time become responsive when they realize the stakes for America. Name the senators that are selling America out and tell them to call these individuals. Make sure they call their own senators and representatives as well as the usual suspects of John McCain, Kyl, Graham, etc. The XM satellite radio channels 165,166 can be a good start. You will find some comraderie and inspire others to call.

I will call the RNC today, the Washington office and the Tennessee party just to say bye-bye to Republicans in the future due to the sabotage of our American way of life, culture, laws, sovereignty.

SENATOR BOB CORKER needs to know he will be thrown overboard with a vote for this bill. SENATOR LAMAR ALEXANDER too.

Please call these Senators as both are suspect in their desire to do anything but go along.

I am carrying flyers around and giving them to those I come into contact with on my daily running around. I will be passing them out to neighbors today. This past weekend at a county fair, some were passed out as we asked people if they were registered to vote.

Creativity in thinking will open some new avenues for getting the word spread.

Please call Corker and Alexander. They are IMPORTANT votes. Remember the damage Senator Bill Frist did last year on this issue.

United States Senate/Washington for BOB CORKER

Phone: 202-224-3344
    Fax: 202-228-0566

TENNESSEE Regional Offices

Chattanooga

Phone: 423-756-2757

Jackson

Phone: 731-424-9655
    Fax: 731-424-8322

Knoxville

Phone: 865-637-4180
    Fax: 865-637-9886

Memphis

Phone: 901-683-1910
    Fax: 901-575-3528

Nashville

Phone: 423-323-1252
    Fax: 423-323-0358
    Phone: 615-279-8125
    Fax: 615-279-9488

http://corker.senate.gov/Contact/index.cfm

LAMAR ALEXANDER CONTACT:

Washington Office

Phone: (202) 224-4944
    Fax: (202) 228-3398

Washington Office

Phone: (202) 224-4944
    Fax: (202) 228-3398

Chattanooga Office

Phone: (423) 752-5337
    Fax: (423) 752-5342

Jackson Office

Phone: (731) 423-9344
    Fax: (731) 423-8918

Memphis Office

Phone: (901) 544-4224
    Fax: (901) 544-4227

Nashville Office

Phone: (615) 736-5129
    Fax: (615) 269-4803

Knoxville Office

Phone: (865) 545-4253
    Fax: (865) 545-4252

Chattanooga Office

Phone: (423) 752-5337
    Fax: (423) 752-5342

Tri-Cities Office

Phone: (423) 325-6240
    Fax: (423) 325-6236

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am working on it too. Kerry's office actually said he isn't sure how he is going to vote. What a joke. Total BS.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I finally got through to some of Saxby Shameless's Georgia offices and managed to raise my blood pressure about 40 points.

They DON'T KNOW that Chertoff removed the 'back taxes' provision.

HAMMER IT HARD!!!!
    Will add to my talking points! Outrageous!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

GeorgiaPeach, just called Senator Corker's office and they told me that he will absolutely, definitely be voting NO!

Getting busy signal for Alexander's office. Will try one of his local numbers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can't get through on the toll free number.....BUSY. So I have called them on the not free number and they have simply said due to the massive amounts of calls they are only wanting zip code and yes or no.
    They are getting calls back to back and don't have time for reasons or discussions. Nicely said though. So I gave a resounding ABSOLUTLY NO!

As far as the house goes a definate NO for Hassert. On to next.

Senator Corker says on a recorded message that he will vote "No" on proceeding today (MONDAY). He is a big business supporter, so continue calling his offices as he says he wants to READ the bill.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Thank you for making the calls to Corker and Alexander. Early last Friday when I called they said he wanted to read it first. I told his offices that others were taking a stance against it without reading the hundreds of pages of "AMNESTY."

Maybe the calls from constituents and other Republicans voicing opposition pushed him over the edge. Let's hope it continues. Just because we hear they will vote NO they still need to hear we mean a forever NO.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast