Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just said, Mr Burr, Aye!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

We were right. That sellout piece of crap Burr voted Yes for Cloture. That explains why his office was so tight lipped all day.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whats the count?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

LETS THROW ALL OF THOSE YEA VOTES OUT OF OFFICE. THEY ARE NOTHING LESS THAN TRAITORS! I WONDER WHO BURR BENT OVER FOR?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'll wait until the am to call Mr. Burr to thank him for selling us out.

The Dumb SOB's

The dumb Sumbitches in Congress can't even make our new "counterfeit proof" currency counterfeit proof, so just how in the hell are they going to make a counterfeit proof Social Security/Employment ID card? Congress as a whole, with Bush The Dullard thrown for good measure, are a joke & laughing stock, and just think, WE KEEP ELECTING THEM, AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN! IN THE END, IT'S SHAME ON US...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678