Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I sent it to Glenn Beck a couple of hours ago. I hope somebody puts this on the news. I'm going to tell you one thing, we will not let this government give in to amnesty because of the threats from open border idiots. Either our politicians will stand up to them, or out the door they go. I don't know about you guys, but this really burns me.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i have sent it to terry anderson. rick roberts, roger hedgecock, bill oreilly, sean hannity, glenn beck, and john and ken in LA, but it bounced back

Thank God Lou and his family are physically unharmed. But I'm sure this incident will take an emotional toll on them. It's just too bad we won't see widesread media coverage of it. I'm betting the irresponsible, liberal national media won't even mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i have sent it to terry anderson. rick roberts, roger hedgecock, bill oreilly, sean hannity, glenn beck, and john and ken in LA, but it bounced back
    Mine went through to Glenn Beck. Are you sure the bounce back you got wasn't just an automated response to let you know they received it? That's why I get.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou said why don't we stand up and demand that our government close the boarders and that we don't want amnesty. we have done that and they are not listening, our government doesn't want it so how do we get them to hear us. we have to scream it to the high hills .glad to hear that the Dobbs family is ok pray God that the find this idiot and that it never happens again.

Unable to find news of this anywhere on the net. Maybe someone else can.

Where are you media?

Thank you to those who are forwarding to others to help get the word out.

Thank goodness for the internet.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Unable to find news of this anywhere on the net. Maybe someone else can.

Where are you media?

Thank you to those who are forwarding to others to help get the word out.

Thank goodness for the internet.
    the media wont report it because its Lou Dobbs who is against illegal immigration and the rest of the news clowns on TV, most of them are in favor of amnesty or believe the SPLC speaks the truth all the time

Shots Fired at Lou Dobbs' House/Car -
    Illegal Immigration - City ...10 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 8 minutes ago
    Are pro-illegals so desperate that they must intimidate or kill opponents? Do they actually believe if they harm or kill Dobbs it will end the debate?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... e-car.html

Shots fired at Lou Dobbs and wife in front of home
    « Randy's RightOct 29, 2009 ... Shots fired at Lou Dobbs and wife in front of home. October 29, 2009 by randyedye. We have just learned that someone has fired a gun at the ...
    www.randysright.wordpress.com/.../shots ... t-of-home/ - 8 minutes ago - Similar
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Mine went through to Glenn Beck. Are you sure the bounce back you got wasn't just an automated response to let you know they received it? That's why I get.
    for john and Ken, yes, it says user over quota
    their mail box stays full for some reason

I've sent it to "John and Ken" and to "NumbersUSA" no delivery failure yet.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast