Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Heads Up!

I just removed one post by JohnDoe2 that pointed at an enemy website. I also removed James's follow up post about it.

Posting links to the opposition websites in a discussion like this is a bad strategy for several reasons.

1. We can never win a debate on their sites and they wont listen to us and they have so little traffic it is a battle that only elevates them on the web. Big strategic mistake to fight the trolls on their own sites.

2. Diverting attention to them is a distraction and will only encourage them. Their only real power is to serve as a distraction to our activist, especially during critical times like now when this national story is forming.

Please focus your efforts on getting this story up and out across America and do not divert links, attention, time, or posts to dead end fights with pro illegal alien trolls.

W
    did you by chance read the cheap shots on that website against you before you deleted the posts?
    I could care less about the cheap shots hurled at me by some cheap blogger with a keyboard on his low end website nobody ever visits.

Right now I'm trying to manage our national response on this thing since ALIPAC is breaking this story to the nation. I don't even dignify those trolls by reading their filth. It only encourages them and you reading it and posting a response will bring them great happiness and feeling of reward.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok folks, even though it is late this thing is going viral across the web tonight.

Can several of you please assist by submitting notes and encouragements for Drudge to publish this over at www.DrudgeReport.com ???

Tell Drudge and staff this is a big breaking story they should scoop the nation on.

Send them notes with this link please

Shot Fired Into Home of Lou Dobbs of CNN!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjbgk1TKLWY

The News Tip suggestion box is right there on the homepage of drudgereport.com

If enough of you send it in, they may link in and if Drudge links in the cat is out of the bag before AP can try to rape this story.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need World Net Daily to kick in on this as well. We have sent email releases to them but sometimes it helps if a few volunteer activists go to their site and send the tip in.

W

I've been with Citi-Data http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... e-car.html since "06".

This Illegal Immigration forum has trolls and sometime could use help from some of us ALIPACer's..
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ok folks, even though it is late this thing is going viral across the web tonight.

Can several of you please assist by submitting notes and encouragements for Drudge to publish this over at www.DrudgeReport.com ???

Tell Drudge and staff this is a big breaking story they should scoop the nation on.

Send them notes with this link please

Shot Fired Into Home of Lou Dobbs of CNN!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjbgk1TKLWY

The News Tip suggestion box is right there on the homepage of drudgereport.com

If enough of you send it in, they may link in and if Drudge links in the cat is out of the bag before AP can try to rape this story.

W
    Drudge don't even have this listed on their front page.
    I submitted it afew times.
    ------------------------

i dont think drudge updates 24/7 though, maybe it will be up later this morning

Banned
    I am so shocked by this terrible HATE CRIME on Lou Dobbs and his family. My thoughts and prayers go out to them. WE ARE BEHIND YOU LOU!!!! These criminals will NOT win :twisted

Deport Illegal Aliens

Lou Dobbs: Keep doing what you are doing. Don't listen to La Raza and others. You and I know that illegal aliens must be deported. I support you and my family and friends as well. We the American people want illegal aliens to leave this country. And NO TO AMNESTY.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LOU DOBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    forwarding to everyone that I know

Shot Fired At Lou Dobbs Home

God was surely watching over the Dobbs family.

We have a chance to make some real change in the 2010 elections this came across my desk this morning:
    We’re asked to please consider this proposal:

The Congress of the United States is corrupted by power, greed and lobbyists. That means both Houses and it means both major parties.

Of course there are a few members of each House that are trustworthy, but as a group they are about the most corrupt bunch to ever disgrace our Nation.

In November of 2010 the entire House of Representatives will stand for re-election - all 435 of them. One third of the Senate, a total of 33 of them, will also stand for re-election. Vote every incumbent out.

That means every one of them. No matter their Party affiliation. Let's start all over in the House of Representatives with 435 people who have absolutely no experience in running that body, with no political favors owed to anyone but their own constituents. Let's make them understand that they work for us. They are answerable to us and they simply have to run that body honorably with some common sense.

Two years later, in 2012, vote the next third of the incumbents in the Senate out.

Do the same thing to Senators running in 2014, and then there will be all new people in that body as well.

The People have got to take their Country back and it MUST be done peacefully.
    <div>If you don't love America feel free to leave, our Southern borders are easy to slip OUT or IN through.</div>

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast