Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I dont know where I was yesterday, but I just now heard about it. I dont read my emails more than once or twice a day so I missed Williams announcement. And I didnt hear a thing on tv about the incident.
    Thank God Lou and his family are safe! I see who we are dealing with now. Desperate corrupt people who wil do anything to get their amnesty. America is not safe with illegal aliens seeded among us. Homeland Security isnt doing their job. I am enraged.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    I will be forwarding this to everyone. This is indeed a hate crime and should be prosecuted as such. If not the nation will now know what a biased bill this really is and that it is discriminatory.

Not a single word about this on CNN's site.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

April
    Forwarding to everyone I know and posting on other sites.

Just posted to video link:

From 2000 to 2008 1 million middle class citizens left NYC. Almost all were replaced by IAs. So as the tax base went down the cost of social services for IAs went way up.

Why has this been allowed to happen? So that a few can profit from their cheap labor while WE all pay their subsidizes.

NYC has become the restauraunt in the movie 'Goodfellows' that is destroyed from within then abandoned by the profiteers!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Folks, don't get your hopes up that this story will be anything but a blip on the screen. It will be downplayed and dismissed to the hilt as an isolated incident, probably as a drive by case of mistaken identity. If our fringe media won't cover the thousands of cases of murders and other crimes, what makes you think that they will give this story any credence?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Folks, don't get your hopes up that this story will be anything but a blip on the screen. It will be downplayed and dismissed to the hilt as an isolated incident, probably as a drive by case of mistaken identity. If our fringe media won't cover the thousands of cases of murders and other crimes, what makes you think that they will give this story any credence?
    True but the important thing is to make sure everyone is informed about it and we do not rely on MSM to inform, their main focus is propaganda, it is up to us to spread the facts.

This makes me sick to my stomach...and here is the main reason we can not get anyone to tell the truth about illegal immigration! Our elected officials are allowing these people to turn us into a 3rd world country, we are becoming no different than Mexico, and yet they still refuse to close our border and enforce our laws....they are embolden these people and in doing so they are committing treason!

You can bet Glenn Beck is going through the same thing....in fact just a few days ago he mad the statement " you would not believe what my family is going through" well we could well imagine, can't we!! and it has to stop!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Geraldo is inciting riots and murder! Isn't that what he said about the Conservatives?

Well, well, well, wasn't it the Dems saying someone was going to get killed and the murder would be the Republicans fault!!! EVEN though all the fights and problems at rallies has been the DEMOCRAPS!!!!!
    So, here's another one! Is Obama going to say something? Declare Martial Law like he's waiting for if a Conservative does something? This is the biggest piece of crap administration I've ever read about!

The rules of law are for the Conservatives and NOT THE LIBERALS???
    It won't make TV if Obama calls them ALL up and tells them NOT to air it. He's afraid that it'll make the Liberals look like the hateful people they talk about.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This and hundreds of other reports is the reason we need to stay focused and motivated. Remember this when an action alert flashes across your screen.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast