Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    My God! This is so upsetting! I love Lou Dobbs! He is the most mature, sane and reasonable voice on television. I watch him every day. He is an American hero! The others like Geraldo, Olbermann, and other leftist mouth-foaming liberal "you can have anything you want in this country so we'll just change our laws to suit you and citizens will pay for it" goons are absolute lunatics.

I hope Lou and his family remain safe and protected from the vile lawless animals who roam our streets like crazed assassins. All those who threaten him should be photographed, caught and prosecuted. This is one instance where I DO appreciate the electronic surveillance and tracking equipment our government installs. I'm sure Lou must have his own cameras around his house. If not, he surely needs them.

God Bless Lou Dobbs and his voice of truth about our country.

90 comments
    One thing for sure, we are not as isolated as the medias and government would like to believe.

Maybe an America who doesn't have their nose to the grindstone will now have time to notice what is happening to our country.

It is breaking news on World Net Daily now. I'm going over to read it. I am so glad Lou and his wife and family are ok. I'm sure it must be a terribly emotionally devastating thing to have happen to them. My prayers are with them. I am also going to demand Geraldo be fired. Boycott the companies that advertise on his program.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    My God! This is so upsetting! I love Lou Dobbs! He is the most mature, sane and reasonable voice on television. I watch him every day. He is an American hero! The others like Geraldo, Olbermann, and other leftist mouth-foaming liberal "you can have anything you want in this country so we'll just change our laws to suit you and citizens will pay for it" goons are absolute lunatics.

I hope Lou and his family remain safe and protected from the vile lawless animals who roam our streets like crazed assassins. All those who threaten him should be photographed, caught and prosecuted. This is one instance where I DO appreciate the electronic surveillance and tracking equipment our government installs. I'm sure Lou must have his own cameras around his house. If not, he surely needs them.

God Bless Lou Dobbs and his voice of truth about our country.
    Yes, God Bless and Protect Lou Dobbs and his Family.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you FEATHERSFLYING, cclarkkent. SFMike, and other Alipacers, old and new for commenting and responding to this recent situation with Lou Dobbs. Please comment more often if able, and thank you for your joining with Alipac.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs Story on World Net Daily

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=114393

Thank you World Net Daily! Thank you William Gheen! Your quick action and the work of ALIPACers is getting the word out!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think Lou Dobbs said it well on the current state of illegal immigration:

A quote from Lou Dobbs:

"It's become something else. And if anybody thinks we're not engaged in a battle for the soul of this country right now, you're sorely mistaken."
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Nothing will be done about this. Can you IMAGINE the outrage if this was done to any of the open borders people? Maybe we should take a note from their playbook and stage an immediate mass protest. The only question is where?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast