Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bring Border Movie to your town. VIDEO OF VET CUTTING FLAG D

Friends of ALIPAC,

We hope that many of you are rested after the two weeks of intense efforts to stop the Dream Act Amnesty.

WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS VIDEO THAT IS FLYING AROUND THE NET!

AMERICAN VETERAN CUTS DOWN US FLAG AFTER LA RAZA SUPPORTER PLACES MEXICAN FLAG ABOVE IT.

VIDEO LINK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6cCPbA8jo

---

An important factor we want to remind all of our supporters about is how important it is for you to take actions each week on your own. There are so many battles that need to be fought!

When ALIPAC focuses on a campaign or effort, it has a real impact with thousands of us working together. Yet, at the same time, there are far too many things that need your attention than we can work on as an organization.

We need each ALIPAC activist to visit the site and Discussion Groups often and take action on your own combined with our organizational campaigns. Right now, the Governor of Texas is trying to stop the border fence! The Governor of New York State is trying to give licenses to illegal aliens. Another American, Melanie Goodwin, has been murdered because Bush, Chertoff, and Julie Myers failed to do their jobs!

READ DETAILS AT THIS LINK.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2607

We need each of you to search the news and scan your local and state areas for targets of opportunity for your calls, e-mails, letters, and faxes.

ALIPAC provides you this information and many of you are well versed in how we operate.

WE NEED YOU ACTING ON YOUR OWN, AS WELL AS WORKING WITH OUR CAMPAIGNS.

----

ALIPAC TO SUPPORT MOVIE

We are working on setting up two showings of Chris Burgard's move The Border here in North Carolina. We are working with Chris's people to get talk show host sponsorship, theater locations and dates set in Charlotte and Raleigh, NC.

Our friends at Voice of the People in Hazleton, PA are also working to show the film there.

This film is receiving a great response and Chris is working hard to show and promote the film across the nation.

THERE ARE CURRENTLY 5 SHOWINGS ON THE SCHEDULE. HELP ALIPAC INCREASE THAT TO OVER 20!

Here is the standard message you can use and send to start setting up a showing in your town!

----

"California filmmaker Chris Burgard has made an award-winning, feature-length documentary, BORDER, that I believe it is important for all of us to see and promote. You can find a list of the current screenings around the country, buy tickets or pre-order a DVD at: www.BorderMovie.com You can also see clips of the film by using the "TRAILERS" link located at the top the webpage.

If you have the time to do a bit of legwork, you can bring this film to a theater in your town. You will need to help recruit a local radio talk show host, in your area to co-host and promote the event. The larger the talk show's audience, the better, as more people will know about your screening! If you have a relationship with the host, help in securing this promotional element is vital. If not, you merely need to provide names of hosts to the BORDER planning folks and they will take it from there. The next step is to find a venue. If you have an AMC Theater in your town, let them know. Also, independent theaters that are not part of national chains will work nicely. The planners will need names and contact information for the managers of your local theaters. They will work out the dates between the theaters, the talk show hosts and their tour schedule. Then all that's left for you to do is let local organizations and friends know about the screening! To contact the BORDER folks directly, e-mail them at BorderMovie@gmail.com

This film unleashes a haunting, and inside look at the war zone that has become our southern border. Rape, illegal immigration, drug smuggling, sex trafficking and more—all taking place at the United States’ southern border with Mexico. From drug cartels and smuggler towns to besieged American ranchers, which are routinely finding corpses on their properties, and BORDER gives the viewer a front row seat.

In footage of illegal border crossings and captures by the Border Patrol, BORDER focuses on the staggering number of people brutally victimized by their human smugglers while illegally crossing from Mexico into the United States. The film includes startling covert thermal imaging footage of drug smugglers who are coming across the border where U.S. National Guard troops were forced to retreat on January 3rd of this year.

Presenting the facts and leaving it to the viewer to digest the stunning reality that exists along our southern border with Mexico, BORDER stands as an historic account of our broken border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    Will this movie ever be at Blockbuster or Netflex? If it will be there eventually, those of us who use one of these services can be sure to add a positive comment that will increase the ratings.

I have not seen the movie yet but from what I have heard about it I would highly recommend it for those of you who have not been to the border.
    Living where I do I have probably seen it all right here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The director of the movie, Chris B. was at our conference in July to discuss and show his movie.

I thought it was wonderful. The guy has a great sense of humor -so it's not all serious stuff. Yet, he gets his message across. The last five minutes make you very very very proud to be an American -you'll see what I mean...

Related Story!

Museum's Mexican Flag Hauled Down after 50 Years
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=86216

Looks great, will order it this week after I transfer money to paypal acct. can't wait to show it to people, I think it is going to be an eye opener!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    The director of the movie, Chris B. was at our conference in July to discuss and show his movie.

I thought it was wonderful. The guy has a great sense of humor -so it's not all serious stuff. Yet, he gets his message across. The last five minutes make you very very very proud to be an American -you'll see what I mean...
    Ditto.

The documentary is a real rollercoaster. You feel sad at the tragic circumstances that our federal government has enabled through its neglect at the border, then angry when you hear apologists like that smug scumbag from the ACLU excuse rape and criminality because it helps advance their cause to destroy this country, but throughout the entire film you notice the deep compassion and humor of Chris as he portrays the most devastating consequences of our government's love for open borders.

I especially liked the discussions he had with Chris Simcox and other members of the Minutemen.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

How do we get a copy I want the movie.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    How do we get a copy I want the movie.
    You can order a copy at www.BorderMovie.com and I believe the first releases will be mailed on Dec. 10.

W