Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I am on it!
    me too. working on it now.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Done!

I used your suggested letter above, and slightly altered it, and added a little bit more. I hope that’s okay?

Here is how I appealed my Senators. (They each got one)
    --------------------------

Senator Obama thank for voting yes on the Dorgan Amendment and canceling funding for the Mexican truck pilot program. Nobody believes that these Mexican trucks will be adequately checked at the Border by the Bush administration and this will lead to the importation of more addictive drugs and illegal aliens. Allowing Mexican trucks into the US will also place American drivers at risk and cost American truck drivers jobs and wages! Please Senator Obama to override any attempted VETO by Bush. Stop the Mexican trucks! Stop a Bush Veto!"

I am normally a Bush supporter but he is so total wrong on this issue as well as any other open border strategy he may have. I come to my Senators, you and Senator Durbin in asking you to support our country, not any one man or party. I may normally reside in the “Red sideâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Email to senator who supported the Dorgan amendment:
    ====================================

Senator –

I am writing first to thank you for your support of the Dorgan Amendment to the Transportation Bill. You showed me that you do care about your state and our citizens by keeping our roads free of unlicensed Mexican trucks.

I am now asking for you to stick to your guns when Bush attempts to veto the bill. Drug smuggling, people smuggling, unqualified drivers, and unsafe rigs are documented realities of the trucks crossing our border. Mexico is our country’s biggest supplier of crystal meth, and that can only increase when we allow unscreened Mexican trucks into this country.

Overturn the veto if it comes!

Email to senator who voted against Dorgan amendment:
    ====================================

Senator –

Against my wishes, you voted against the Dorgan Amendment in the recent Transportation Bill. As you are my ‘representative’, I am now asking that you overturn any veto that President Bush might bring against this bill. You may yet have a chance to redeem yourself.

Quite frankly, your reasoning for allowing unsafe Mexican trucks into this country escapes me. As you surely know, Mexican ‘superlabs’ are now our country’s biggest suppliers of crystal meth. In February, $4.5M of marijuana was intercepted at the border in a single truck. Two days ago, an unlicensed, ill-equipped Mexican truck exploded on the highway, killing almost 40. And you voted to bring this here.

I’ll make this as simple as I can: support the Transportation bill and overturn any veto that may be employed against it. Your constituents are watching.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Here's a sample of what I am sending to the Senators.

Dear Senator:

I want to thank you for voting to stop the funding that allows Mexican trucks to travel freely across our country. With all the concerns of another attack by terrorists here at home, allowing these trucks to come here with no guarantee of thorough inspection would put the American people at risk, not to mention the possibility of smuggling in more drugs and humans.
    We don’t know yet if Mr. Bush will veto the Transportation bill that includes Senator Dorgan’s amendment to cease the funding for the Mexican truck program, but I hope you will be prepared to override a veto should that happen.

Dear Senator:

I was disappointed that you voted against Senator Dorgan’s amendment to stop the Mexican trucks from roaming freely in this country, even though it’s been reported that all the safety and security measures have not been met to allow this program to go forward. It is your obligation as an elected official to do everything possible to keep this country secure from outside threats to this nation, and to the prevent the risks of the smuggling in of more drugs and humans across our southern border.
    We don’t know yet if Mr. Bush will veto the Transportation bill that includes Senator Dorgan’s amendment to cease the funding for the Mexican truck program, but for America’s sake I hope you will support your colleagues to override this veto should that happen.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

finally illinois senators voted for a decent bill. this what i wrote:

Thank You Senator Durbin for voting yes on the Dorgan Amendment canceling funding for the mexican truck program. This is a dangerous game President Bush is playing allowing foreign trucks into this country, of which, safety checks and inspection of cargo has yet to be proven safe and effective.
    If President Bush vetos this bill it is important that the veto is stopped.
    Again, thank you for supporting the American citizen.

GREAT LETTERS EVERONE!! I wil do mine very soon now!!
    "GOOOO GET EM EVERYONE"

---------------------- RED ALERT " NOW" ------------------------
    HELP STOP "BUSH'S VETO" "STOP" MEXICO'S TRUCKS!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=82516
    ORANGE ALERTS:
    STOP REAL ID (NOW) BEING ISSUED IN NC, CT @ OK THIS IS AN ATTACK
    ON OUR "CONSTITUTION AND OUR SOVEREIGNITY"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    Support.. HR1940 STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO ALICPAC "WE MUST STAY IN THE FIGHT"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I sent this to both Obama and Durbin. You are right, Lone Patriot, it's nice that our Senators finally did something right!!

Senator Durbin,

I want to take a moment to thank you for voting yes on Senator Dorgan's amendment to stop the Mexican trucks from rolling freely across our great nation. We need to protect America any way we can, and letting the trucks roam free is just pushing the envelope on security. As you know, Senator Durbin, not only are the chances for illegal aliens and drug smuggling going to rise, but also the chance of terrorists having free access to anywhere in America they would like to go. September 11th just passed, and I never want to witness something like that again, on American soil.

I'm asking you to team up with others to stop President Bush, if he decides to Veto this bill, as we can't afford to tempt fate. Please remember September 11th, and think about the future of our great nation. Stop the Mexican Trucks!!! Stop Bush from vetoing this bill!!! I thank you again, for supporting Senator Dorgan's ammendment. I look forward to your vote against any veto that may be coming regarding this bill.

Sincerely,
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

No trucks, no veto or no reelection.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My EMAIL:

Sen.

Thank you for voting for the amendment to stop the Mexican truck program.

If Bush vetoes the Transportation funding bill, PLEASE VOTE TO OVERRIDE THE VETO. We don't want Mexican trucks on U.S. highways.

Our people at the border have already found over 1 ton of drugs on the way to the U.S. through this program. More illegal aliens and more drugs, WE DON'T NEED. We also have to protect American drivers jobs. With Mexican trucks back-hauling, our truckers will be hurt badly.

STAND UP FOR AMERICA, AMERICAN CITIZENS AND LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. OVERRIDE THE VETO.

working4change
    Called Lautenberg and Menendez both lines had wait times and aide put me on hold several times to answer calls. Perhaps a good sign. I am calling other states now and then I will be emailing and faxing!!!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast