Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call for the FCC to revoke the license of KROM for broadcast

Preparation Reading:

Spanish Radio station warns illegal aliens about Border Patrol agent positions!

http://www.alipac.us/article-942-thread-1-0.html

ALIPAC Volunteer Responses to this news
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-14617.html

Lou Dobbs Coverage on CNN
    http://www.alipac.us/article-959-thread-1-0.html

CONTACT INFO
    ---------------------------

KROM-FM 92.9
    Owner: Univision Radio
    1777 Northeast Loop 410, Suite 400; San Antonio, TX 78217-5209
    (210) 821-6548; (210) 470-5993; Fax (210) 804-7825

FCC Enforcement Bureau:

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/bchief/

445 12th Street, SW
    Room 7-C723
    Washington, DC 20554

202 418 7450
    Fax 202 418 2810

Department of Homeland Security Contact
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20

------

Example Letter:

To the FCC, Department of Homeland Security, and KROM:

I am writing to request that the FCC permanently suspend the broadcast license of KROM in San Antonio and that federal agents be sent to shut down and padlock the station immediately.

It is a severe violation of FCC rules to broadcast the location of our national defenses and military. The broadcasts of KROM giving away the location of our Border Patrol agents are contrary to the goals and efforts of the US Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and the Department of Homeland Security.

Please take immediate action to shut down this station and to make an example for other Spanish stations on our border to heed.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since KROM belongs to Univision it should be treated as though it were a pilot program for the chain. If they get away with it there the format could spring up anywhere or everywhere they have a station.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've contacted both Kevin Martin, FCC Commissioner and the Department of Homeland Security.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The FCC's phone number is 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322).

From an FCC webpage:

How to Contact the FCC

To Contact the Commissioners via E-mail

Chairman Kevin J. Martin: KJMWEB@fcc.gov
    Commissioner Michael J. Copps: Michael.Copps@fcc.gov
    Commissioner Jonathan S. Adelstein: Jonathan.Adelstein@fcc.gov

DONE!

Ok, well I guess that takes care of Emergency Alert Item #2; now onto #3.
    "Conscience is but the name which cowardice Fleeing the battle scrawls upon its shield." ~ Oscar Wilde ~

Emailed FCC and DHS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please place the messages you've sent here for others to view.

W

OK. I wrote letters about the radio station in San Antonio. I used some of your brain and some of mine in that I copied and edited your letter by adding references to the border patrol being our first line of defense against the invasion of illegal immigrants. I also added that if these are American citizens they are guilty of a crime and if they aren't then ICE should be instructed to take steps to deport them after they shut down the station.

I sent to DHS and to the FCC.

I know from experience that it takes the FCC ages and ages to respond to complaints, though. I'm thinking DHS is going to be our only hope. I didn't bother to write to the station because I can't think of anything mean enough to say to them at this moment that won't sound threatening so I'll hold off until morning.

Here is an example that one of our supporters near the border sent in.

---

Chairman Kevin J. Martin
    Federal Communications Commission

Dear Mr. Chairman

I am sure that you are aware that a radio station, KROM-FM, 92.9, in San Antonio,
    Texas is regularly broadcasting information to illegal aliens, advising them how to
    evade the Federal Border Patrol agents. How is this different than any gross
    subversive act by terrorists? Why is this flagrant breech of our national security
    condoned? It is unbelievable.

It would appear that this activity must be immediately ceased on an emergency order
    by your agency.

I started out by posting what I had written but decided if EVERY ONE OF US posts EVERY SINGLE LETTER WE WRITE, it will take up 20 pages. I will post the ones from Emergency Items 2 and 3 if you want us to.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast