Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They will hear from me Friday. Us Florida folk know too well what can happen if it is allowed to continue unchecked.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I will call and e-mail.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    I have some updated, inside information about the City Council Meeting on Monday. It seems that Senator Link is holding some 'talks' with some of the aldermen. (Link wants to run against our Mayor in the next election) Anyhow, this informant tells me that 5 aldermen will be voting to withdraw our attempt to get 287g in here. Here are their names...a citizen tried to call Figueroa but was hung up on!! We need to call and e-mail these guys...

Cunningham
    Balen
    Figueroa
    Newsome
    Rivera

I will be calling Mayor Hyde to make another meeting with him. He assured me that he had it covered, but he doesn't realize the 'backroom' politics going on to beat him....I'll keep you posted....
    Oops I feel stupid...Link is not the one that wants to run against Hyde, but is part of the 'good ole boy' network here in Waukegan. He is so against this, and yes, I was told he's behind it somehow, along with a few others. I will be meeting with the mayor again...will let you know what he says.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

I'm in. Thanks William...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I'll call them all.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Will do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More news is coming out. Newsome and Rivera voted yes for 287g last time. Today I hear they will again. So if you call, be supportive and encourage them to vote yes again.

Citizens are angry. They said on the radio this morning anyone voting no is not concerned about our safety and is supporting illegal aliens. One woman wanted to start a petition on anyone who votes no to get them out of office.

JAK
    Newsome is not answering her phone. She is also NOT allowing you to leave a message!!

Rivera, left message.

Tony Figueroa basically told me he was NOT supporting the bill.

I emailed and called all on the list.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Thank you JAK. Yes, Figueroa is a definate NO. He will not change his mind, and even hung up on one of the citizens!! Mean man....
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Thank you JAK. Yes, Figueroa is a definate NO. He will not change his mind, and even hung up on one of the citizens!! Mean man....
    You are welcome BlessUSA! No he isn't very nice. I posted my call to him on another thread. He refers to us as "YOU PEOPLE"... I asked if he meant Americans! Then he informed me he was an American... then I asked again...then who are you referring to when you say "you people?"
    But he would not answer the question!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast