Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Haha JAK, I like how you work!! "You People" huh?? Looks like I'll give him another call...
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Okay... I want to email/fax but WHERE do I get the emails/faxes... No disrespect but I just clicked 5 links that keep referring other postings and I still have not found a list.

Can someone just post it here....

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Okay... I want to email/fax but WHERE do I get the emails/faxes... No disrespect but I just clicked 5 links that keep referring other postings and I still have not found a list.

thanks
    See the link above that W began this thread with where he states "Contact info for Waukegan..."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am distributing the Illegals leaving Georgia video. This video mentions Tennessee and North Carolina so these are key states to garner support for measures to demagnetize them both. I will be emailing this video to local Representatives and Senators and to Senator Lamar Alexander and Senator Corker's Offices as well.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where are the sample letters?

Please post sample letters asap.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

thanks
    We the People. You the Invader

bpm
    Alipac Friends,

Alert! ALERT! Senators and House Represenatives are doing an end run in attempting to give illegal aliens citizenship now that the Senate's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill died. Write your elected officiails!! Recent bills introduced discovered on the internet:

1. Senators Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Olympia Snow (R-ME) are requesting for Senators Harkin and Chambliss include in the 2007 Farm Reauthorization Bill the AgJobs Bill (the part that failed in Senate Bill 1639) which provides the agricultural industry with a stable and reliable workforce, and implements reforms to the H2-A temporary farm worker visa program. The AgJobs bill would allow 3 million illegal aliens to stay in the United States and apply for citizenship.

2. House Represenative Lamar Smith (R-Texas), introduced a bill to increase the number of H-1B visas to 195,000 in 2007.

3. Senators Richard Durbin (D-IL), Richard Lugar (R-IN), and Chuck Hagel (R-NE) will be introducing the DREAM Act as an amendment to H.R. 1585 Department of Defense authorization bill, which is now being debated in the Senate. The amendment will need 60 votes to pass. The provisions of the DREAM Act amendment are expected to be word for word identical to Senate Bill 774, the bill these three Senators introduced earlier this Spring. It would provide a 6 year path to permanent residence and eventual citizenship for individuals brought into the U.S. years ago as undocumented children if they graduate from high school and continue on to college or military service and eliminate a federal provision that penalizes states that provide in-state tuition without regard to immigration status.

What part of "NO" does Congress not understand????

Mel Martinez was also talking about it being brought up. No thanks we are already paying too much for them. I will not stop emailing them espaecially since I have legal relatives who need help and my senator would rather help illegals.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Mel Martinez was also talking about it being brought up. No thanks we are already paying too much for them. I will not stop emailing them espaecially since I have legal relatives who need help and my senator would rather help illegals.
    Yea, seems EVERYONE goes to the back of the line in ALL AREAS when it comes to illegals. They of course GET THE RED CARPET!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by bpm
    Alipac Friends,

Alert! ALERT! Senators and House Represenatives are doing an end run in attempting to give illegal aliens citizenship now that the Senate's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill died. Write your elected officiails!! Recent bills introduced discovered on the internet:

1. Senators Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Olympia Snow (R-ME) are requesting for Senators Harkin and Chambliss include in the 2007 Farm Reauthorization Bill the AgJobs Bill (the part that failed in Senate Bill 1639) which provides the agricultural industry with a stable and reliable workforce, and implements reforms to the H2-A temporary farm worker visa program. The AgJobs bill would allow 3 million illegal aliens to stay in the United States and apply for citizenship.

2. House Represenative Lamar Smith (R-Texas), introduced a bill to increase the number of H-1B visas to 195,000 in 2007.

3. Senators Richard Durbin (D-IL), Richard Lugar (R-IN), and Chuck Hagel (R-NE) will be introducing the DREAM Act as an amendment to H.R. 1585 Department of Defense authorization bill, which is now being debated in the Senate. The amendment will need 60 votes to pass. The provisions of the DREAM Act amendment are expected to be word for word identical to Senate Bill 774, the bill these three Senators introduced earlier this Spring. It would provide a 6 year path to permanent residence and eventual citizenship for individuals brought into the U.S. years ago as undocumented children if they graduate from high school and continue on to college or military service and eliminate a federal provision that penalizes states that provide in-state tuition without regard to immigration status.

What part of "NO" does Congress not understand????
    Welcome to ALIPAC BPM, what is your source? Link?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast