Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Can anyone reach Amnesty Man Marco Rubio's DC offices by phone?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can anyone reach Amnesty Man Marco Rubio's DC offices by phone?

Friends of ALIPAC,

We are getting lots of complaints from activists that say they cannot reach a human staffer at illegal alien amnesty front man Marco Rubio's (R-FL) US Senate offices.

Senator Rubio is given millions of our tax dollars each year to hire staff to answer your calls and relay the sentiments of the public to the Senator.

We need to determine if American citizens who oppose amnesty for illegal aliens can or cannot reach anyone in Rubio's offices.

This is the contact number listed on Rubio's official website paid for by We The People.

284 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington DC, 20510
    Phone: 202-224-3041

Please call this number again and again to tell them that you oppose Marco Rubio's efforts to help Obama pass amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

Please post a comment at this link each time you try the number to let us know if you do or do not reach a person. We need to create an online log at this link to document this effort. If you do not have an account to post at www.alipac.us, just create one and post your comment when your account is ready.

Did you reach a person at Rubio's offices? Yes or No, post here....
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/can-anyone-r...0/#post1346456

Thank you for standing with Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) against any form of amnesty and against the costly and deadly illegal immigrant invasion of America!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 05-28-2013 at 12:58 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called the number and got a voice message telling me their office hours. My call has been clearly placed during their business hours.

I have called Marco Rubio's offices about 5 times in the last month and so far I have never reached anyone.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just tried with no answer.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I just tried, got recording about normal business hours and that they may be busy helping someone else.
    Sheriff Joe is doing the job the US government refuses to do.

You can't get anyone on the phone at Rube-E-O's DC office. Call the various FL offices. You will get someone on the phone. However, they will first tell you the amnesty bill is "not amnesty" and ask for your Zip Code. If you say you're from outside FL they basically hang up on you.

Rube-E-O claims to speak for a broad segment of the American public...namely conservatives and those enrolled in the Republican Party. But, he refuses to listen to you. Sound like a typical political hack? Well, if it walks like a hack, and talks like a hack, it's a hack!
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

April
    Got recording...typical of a RINO who does not want to hear from us.....he is not working for us , he has a master he is dancing for....

I just made a call to Rubio's office and was unable to leave a message. Mail box is full.

I too called the washington office. After the greeting I got" the mail box is full. Goodbye." That is so infuriating. But I googled rubio and called his Orlando office and spoke with a very pleasant staffer who was certainly interested in what i had to say. Save your coin, don't bother with DC.

I'll play Devils advocate for this and ask is it possible the DC staff has this week off while congress is not in session?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard View Post
    I'll play Devils advocate for this and ask is it possible the DC staff has this week off while congress is not in session?
    This has been going on for weeks!

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast