Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Changes at ALIPAC: Website Accounts for Supporters Only

Friends of ALIPAC,

For our first three years of operation, we have allowed anyone to sign up for website accounts, almost instantaneously, in our efforts to get more people involved with the conversations, ALIPAC, and our broader movement.

Our new policy is that ALIPAC website accounts are now for supporters only and those who have financially contributed a minimum of $25 recently or in the past. Website accounts are now a benefit we offer to our supporters only.

Since we have no shortage of supporters, who want to use our site now, this change will make everyone's online activism with ALIPAC more efficient and enjoyable. This will also protect our operations from the incessant attempts by illegal alien supporters to disrupt our operations.

All existing accounts at ALIPAC will be grandfathered in and remain active regardless of their donor status.

New account applications will require names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mails that can be matched against our existing donor database. All information collected will be protected, under our strict privacy policy.

We will gladly provide a waiver for any member of the media, lawmaker, candidate, or representative of an allied organization.

This change was made in consultation with and with the approval of our top online activists here at ALIPAC.

Previously, it took 14 moderators which are usually some of our top activists many hours each week to patrol and maintain our website operations. This change will result in less work from our moderators defending the site from the repetitive and inane attacks from the pro-illegal alien camp, thus freeing up their time for more constructive efforts on our behalf.

Before now, we have allowed our opposition to post comments as long as they honored our rules of conduct for the website. Very few have been able to post without using vulgarity or making false accusations.

We felt that debate would be good for us all, but unfortunately over 90% of the people who support criminal illegal aliens and the destruction that comes with illegal immigration have had little of substance to share on our site.

Usually, they just rush onto the site screaming vulgarities and accusing everyone of being in the KKK etc... It is a real broken record of lies, false accusations, and distorted logic from the left extremes. We call them by their Internet slang name "Trolls". These trolls have nothing to offer the debate and most of them do not possess the character traits that would even make them fit to be among us.

Recently, we even discovered some trolls that are either A. working for opposition groups such as the ADL, SPLC, or Media Matters or B. trying to work with these groups.

Since it appears that they cannot find any real evidence that ALIPAC is racist or tolerates racism, which is against our rules, original design, and current practices, they want to manufacture it on our site for a snapshot.

The radical opposition is upset by our success at ALIPAC and upset by the fact that we are unifying and representing Americans of all races and walks of life who share common views in support of secure borders and immigration enforcement.

The trolls have made it clear that their goal is not to engage us in debate on the merits of laws and policies. Their official organizations like the ADL, SPLC, Media Matters, and NCLR have made it clear their goal is to try and silence us and take from us the very freedoms America stands for.

Their goal is to try and distract our activists, disrupt our operations and website, and to post material that will offend others and try to drive them away.

One of the worst of them attacks every few days and while we have confirmed this person works for the pro-illegal alien crowd, they try to impersonate a right wing extremist in their hit and run posts. This sick individual is obsessed with us and likes to post graphic images of bestiality, aborted children, and right wing literature on our site.

While we have had a few extreme right wingers pop-up on the site from time to time, they usually end up banned or finding a new place to go, since they do not like the fact ALIPAC actively recruits and values our Hispanic, Black, Asian, Jewish, and Catholic supporters.

We hope that everyone will work with us and support this needed change, as we work to increase ALIPAC's abilities in this struggle.

We greatly appreciate and value the participation of all the fine Americans who take a stand on this issue.

Our cause is just, the existing laws are on our side, the majority of Americans are on our side, the US Constitution is on our side, and we hold the moral and ethical high ground. The opposition cannot hold their own with us on an equal playing field on ethical, legal, moral, grounds or in the court of public opinion.

Our new security changes at ALIPAC are now in place, to deter their underhanded efforts.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hear, hear!

I will openly admit I have been a big proponent for these changes and welcome them.

It may be hard to understand at first blush, but in the long run, these changes will go a long way to smooth things out and keeps us moving forward as well.

Thanks W.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will BTTT regularly to keep this visible for several days as well.

This is a very good idea. $25 a year isn't too much to ask. I like that you have confirming information as to the location of the individual. It also gives a back up if threats are made to any of us and we can call the Feds on them.

Most of spend that amount just going to lunch with a friend if we pick up the bill.

Making my contribution now and am glad this change occurred.

Two Cents

I'm grandfathered in and have also donated several times...so this does not effect me personally, but I do have some reservations with requiring a set donation I'll express. Although twenty five dollars does not seem a lot to most, it might be a huge amount to someone thats on a fixed limited income. I would certainly agree in the name of Troll control...new user accounts require a valididated name and address to post. But this minimum donation may limit some supporters from participating in our discussions and group. The reality of our cause is that the poorest working Americans are the ones hit hardest by the effects of continued mass illegal immigration, they should be able to have their voice heard here somehow. Maybe have a lower Senior or unemployed donation amount? or allow them to post on a public access board? No, I'm not going soft or liberal...All the affected working class Americans can and should be our strongest supporters in this cause. They need to be shown the economic reality that they are being sold out by the Union's and Politicians that claim to support them.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

I support the change too

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    This is a very good idea. $25 a year isn't too much to ask. I like that you have confirming information as to the location of the individual. It also gives a back up if threats are made to any of us and we can call the Feds on them.

Most of spend that amount just going to lunch with a friend if we pick up the bill.
    I agree. $25 is a bargain considering all the work that gets done by all of us working together. UNITED WE STAND!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Two Cents

Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT
    I'm grandfathered in and have also donated several times...so this does not effect me personally, but I do have some reservations with requiring a set donation I'll express. Although twenty five dollars does not seem a lot to most, it might be a huge amount to someone thats on a fixed limited income. I would certainly agree in the name of Troll control...new user accounts require a valididated name and address to post. But this minimum donation may limit some supporters from participating in our discussions and group. The reality of our cause is that the poorest working Americans are the ones hit hardest by the effects of continued mass illegal immigration, they should be able to have their voice heard here somehow. Maybe have a lower Senior or unemployed donation amount? or allow them to post on a public access board? No, I'm not going soft or liberal...All the affected working class Americans can and should be our strongest supporters in this cause. They need to be shown the economic reality that they are being sold out by the Union's and Politicians that claim to support them.
    The minimum required is a one time $25 or more contribution.

The only way we can truly verify name and address is if someone contributes.

If they tried to contribute under a fake name to penetrate our new security, they would be violating Federal law which would allow us to take further action against any troll that tried that.

Anyone that cannot afford $25 is probably better served working on their finances than being on the ALIPAC website.

We do want participation from everyone that shares our cause, but we get $25 checks from people that are retired and younger but unemployed.

If a troll wants to pay $25 to play, that is fine but they will have to find someone else to pay again after we ban their account.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast