Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    NC can be considered a win.

OREGON just pulled the plug on licenses for illegals.

Please focus all your efforts on the six remaining states.

Hawaii
    Maine
    Michigan
    New Mexico
    Utah
    Washington

W
    Maine is the worst offender! I know I live here. I hate to keep repeating this but, WE are the ONLY Sanctuary state in the united States. No one is going against Governor BaldArchie on this issue! Republican and Democrat alike are supporting his sorry ass. Shut off all our Federal funding. Send a clear message to BaldArchie, back him in the corner like Spitzer.

On top of that the Somalis did their homework and found out Maine is the most lenient welfare state in the country, so they moved by droves here from Michigan, brought all the cousins and sunk the City of Lewiston. Schools have lost their good grades. Kids are not allowed to take ham sandwiches to school, as it will offend the Somali??

They're demanding everything and calling all opposers racist, bigots and Xenophobes. The hell with the Mainers who pay the bills, lets help the Somali's and the Illegal Immigrants. Illegal's and the refugees don't know why we are whining, as the monies now are coming from the Federal Government not Maine people?? WE are the Federal Government too! They could be spent better on an American...... maybe a homeless one, like a Veteran.

Our state is broke. You would think they would want to take back the school, hospitals and jails. People come in vans, get licenses amd go to your state, or get a gun and go to your state. Flood us with emails, calls and fax's PLEASE. inundate Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe and Rep Tom Allen mail boxes. I like immigrants , just not illegal immigrant.

They don't know our history, how to speak English(unless they went to our community college for FREE, to learn it,) about our flag, or to assimilate, because they didn't come here in the appropriate manner. I'm not a hateful person but I'll only take it up the ass so long!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: Dont forget Maryland on that state list

Quote Originally Posted by fred410
    Dont forget Maryland on that state list

i have a letter from the MVA/DMV that talks about the state permitting licenses to illegals because "the state laws currently do not request proof of citizenship..."

thats insane.
    Thank you for mentioning Maryland and adding it to your list. Maryland not only issues Drivers Licenses, but as most of you know we now hold the official title of a "Sanctuary State" for illegals.

As a life long resident of Maryland and a Legal, US Citizen disabled by an Illegal Alien who possessed a valid license (yet no insurance) it makes me literally ill that my state caters to illegals and I had no idea how to go about getting a law passed that would at least not allow them to get drivers licenses since they get every other welfare benefit that many legal citizens in need are denied access to.

So again I can't thank you all enough for doing this and adding Maryland to that list. I will do my part in making calls and emailing. I also have my website that gives every victim of a crime by illegals a voice and shows the nation the devestating toll illegal aliens are having on the lives of legal citizens. I encourage you all to visit it frequently and send in tips that can be added.

IAATS (Illegal Alien Activity Tracking System)
    http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com

Thanks again as your efforts are vital.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarBlonde

i have a letter from the MVA/DMV that talks about the state permitting licenses to illegals because "the state laws currently do not request proof of citizenship..."

thats insane.
    Thank you for mentioning Maryland and adding it to your list. Maryland not only issues Drivers Licenses, but as most of you know we now hold the official title of a "Sanctuary State" for illegals.

As a life long resident of Maryland and a Legal, US Citizen disabled by an Illegal Alien who possessed a valid license (yet no insurance) it makes me literally ill that my state caters to illegals and I had no idea how to go about getting a law passed that would at least not allow them to get drivers licenses since they get every other welfare benefit that many legal citizens in need are denied access to.

So again I can't thank you all enough for doing this and adding Maryland to that list. I will do my part in making calls and emailing. I also have my website that gives every victim of a crime by illegals a voice and shows the nation the devestating toll illegal aliens are having on the lives of legal citizens. I encourage you all to visit it frequently and send in tips that can be added.

BlueCollarBlonde,
    I feel your pain, as I'm from Maine ,who WAS the only Sanctuary State. Welcome to the short list of stupid Governors. Did your Governor do it by himself? Or did your legislature vote it in? Just curiuos..... Ours was the governor. He's out ther even rallying for them to come??? Sorry

Your welfare, jails, schools, and hospitals will be the first to show the declines. For us it's mostly the schools, I personally think.

Everyone please flood Maryland too!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarBlonde

thats insane.

BlueCollarBlonde,
    I feel your pain, as I'm from Maine ,who WAS the only Sanctuary State. Welcome to the short list of stupid Governors. Did your Governor do it by himself? Or did your legislature vote it in? Just curiuos..... Ours was the governor. He's out ther even rallying for them to come??? Sorry

Your welfare, jails, schools, and hospitals will be the first to show the declines. For us it's mostly the schools, I personally think.

Everyone please flood Maryland too!
    It is our Governor. Through all the articles I see doing the IAATS I read in one that was discussing Illinois and how some cities were now offering job placement services and computer classes specifically for illegals. There was one small snippet that said the Governor of Maryland was also using the Illinois plan to model his Executive Order offering the same types of services and then some to illegals. This was two weeks ago. I immediately emailed his office and asked why it was that I, a legal citizen of the country and of the State of Maryland, had to find out about this clandestine "Executive Order" that would further turn Maryland into a Sanctuary State. Needless to say numerous calls and emails later I have yet to receive any response.

I'm sure I'm on a "list" somewhere...LOL I hope I'm at the top too as god knows for the four years I fought to get disability and am still fighting to have my health insurance reinstated all the government did on every level was ignore me and when I actually did get a live being, it was pass the buck on to some other being, or some other department or agency.

Maryland has been feeling the crunch for quite some time now also. Long before we got the formal title of "Sanctuary State" and it just gets worse every single day. Virginia is cracking down as they should be so that illegal population is migrating to Maryland just like when they migrated across the desert and illegally over our border into the country to begin with.

I had no clue Maine was that bad, but just like Maryland they will continue to migrate north. Now that no licenses in NY all those in transit will probably just head on up to Maine since they are closer now.

I truly believe we have reached a critical juncture and the legal citizens are at the point that if the government will not do something about it we will demand that they do because they work for us and they have an obligation to uphold our Constitution and to protect us. Finally, we are making them do their jobs and I for one could not be prouder than to see fellow, legal citizens join together to protect each other and our country as we knew it to be when we were all growing up and as we want it to remain when our children and grand children grow old and inherit it from our generation one day.

Thanks again to you and everyone here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12