Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do not support anyone who is for any form of amnesty.
    Lou; : "Let your yeas be your yeas, and your nays be your nays"
    Submitted Tues eve, Dec 1st, approx 5:07pm PST

Wow William, thanks for clearing things up on the Lou Dobbs radio show! MY stance just changed from neutral to: being against Lou Dobbs. We need a new hero. Who will be brave enough and fierce enough to stand up for the American citizen, our language, our culture, our laws?

I just want to add that we lose citizens in the cold winter months here in New England. Unlike the lucky illegals who have things handed to them on a silver platter, we have elderly who die in their own homes because they cannot afford their heating bills. We have people living in tent cities out in the freezing cold!! We have poor people going hungry.

I am so upset that I can never contribute financially to this site. I lost my job over a year ago and my husband is currently on disability. I am so frustrated and angry that our own government turns a blind eye to our own citizens who have worked so hard for so long, and spend billions of dollars to support and encourage illegals. We must never back down. We are a voice for the voiceless. I sign petitions, e-mail those in congress, voice my opinions on forums etc. We must do anything and everything we possibly can.

Well after five pages, I'd say it's unanimous. Lou gets a definite thumbs-down!
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Re: Should we continue to support Lou Dobbs? Heck no!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beebie
    I think that Alipac would weaken it base if it continues to follow and support this man. I don't know who got to him, but someone must have.
    You know I was just thinking, Lou has a Mexican-American wife, I bet he has a thing for Latino women, when he went up against Janet Murguia and the Telemundo babe, he turned to putty. Maybe his libido is overpowering his patriotism?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LAPhil wrote:
    Well after five pages, I'd say it's unanimous. Lou gets a definite thumbs-down!
    Yep.

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kiara, thank you for what you are doing. People can contribute in many ways, and though you are unable financially to do something, your emails, and other contributions are very valuable.

I hope that things will be brighter for you and your husband.

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Fence sitting is the reason we have so many problem right now.

If we had a president that would go on national TV and say illegal aliens need to pack up and get out! Many of them would. No Amnesty ever! Many more would leave... Then go on TV and say... No more benefits, no more jobs, no more playing around with enforcement... Many more would leave... The only think left at that point would be the criminals and we should handle them with an iron fist. No exceptions.

Tell them to leave, make them unwelcome, keep them out, throw them out and arrest and punish the rest.

Quit playing games!

Dixie

Been replaying in my head...
    I still am not sure whether Dobbs understood where the difference, or "difference" in meaning/intent/whatever exists.

Dobbs kept talking about closing the borders...., while William was talking about legalizing illegals.

The conversation with Malkin may have clarified Dobbs' differentiation between illegals and felonious illegals.... ?

It would be SAD:
    IF William AND Dobbs were saying (meaning) the same thing, but focused on different points.
    OR IF Dobbs is pro-legalization of non-felonious illegals.

Dobbs seemed to be presuming William's intended argument (Glenn Beck and Mark Levin do that too), as a habit of keeping control of the pace and content of on-air conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    I just want to add that we lose citizens in the cold winter months here in New England. Unlike the lucky illegals who have things handed to them on a silver platter, we have elderly who die in their own homes because they cannot afford their heating bills. We have people living in tent cities out in the freezing cold!! We have poor people going hungry.

I am so upset that I can never contribute financially to this site. I lost my job over a year ago and my husband is currently on disability. I am so frustrated and angry that our own government turns a blind eye to our own citizens who have worked so hard for so long, and spend billions of dollars to support and encourage illegals. We must never back down. We are a voice for the voiceless. I sign petitions, e-mail those in congress, voice my opinions on forums etc. We must do anything and everything we possibly can.
    Thank you Kiara for all that you do and I hope with all my heart things improve for you and your family. The number of Americans quietly suffering while illegal aliens fill up their 2 large carts at Walmart and pay cash with Americans standing in the 20 items or less line scraping up change to pay for 'em, breaks my heart and is what drives me every day to do whatever I can as 1 person of many to turn this tide and solve this problem.

How people like Lou Dobbs and Sarah Palin can't see what I see every time I go to Walmart and understand what is happening to US citizens from the ravages of illegal immigration is just either inexplicable or explained only by wanton indifference, despite their phony words to the contrary.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn