Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I cannot support anyone who advocates amnesty for illegal aliens. And Lou, FYI- 'pathway to citizenship' & 'legalization of illegal immigrants' means AMNESTY.
    The list of amnesty supporters is long.

When it comes time to vote I hope your memory is long too.

Obama,

McCain,

Clinton,

Bush,

Biden,

Palin,

Kennedy,

etc
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't support Mr. Dobbs' crumbling in the face of Telemundo. I will no longer honor my monetary pledge to Mr. Dobbs should he run for president.

Re: TRAITOR LOU DOBBS

Quote Originally Posted by angie11
    MR. GHEEN, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? RETRACT ALL SUPPORT FOR LOU DOBBS IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE DOWN THE LOU DOBBS WEBSITE. HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU NEED TO TELL YOU THAT? WHY ARE YOU DELAYING THIS ACTION?
    I am taking some time with this because 1. This is a confusing situation that needs patience. 2. A lot of our supporters are heavily invested in supporting Lou Dobbs and they need time and information. 3. While our survey showed 60-70% ready to break with Dobbs we usually make organizational moves when we have 80% or more consensus. 4. About 30% of our supporters wanted Dobbs to be given more time and consideration to make things clear. 5. While ALIPAC is all about showing leadership, we also want our supporters to give us our direction. ALIPAC's goal is to provide representation to the American public we feel we are not getting out of Washington. To represent, we have to take time and steps to gauge the wishes of our supporters.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was so happy to hear you standing your ground on behalf of ALIPAC and citizens of the United States of America. I realized almost two years ago that Lou Dobbs is playing both sides against the middle. The position he is/has taken is playing into the hands of the NAU and Super Highway advocates. This will eventually lead to the complete loss of our sovereignty. ALIPAC should stand firm for ENFORCEMENT OF OUR EXISTING RULE OF LAW. Amnesty was done before and look where it got us. PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT LOU DOBBS FOR ANYTHING.

Ron Paul and Huckabee signed this pledge.

WILL DOBBS SIGN THIS PLEDGE? IF NOT I CAN'T VOTE FOR HIM, EVER.

Don't vote for anyone from any party who won't sign this pledge.

"I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States. As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration."

Important points:

1. The 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants now here will have to go home.

2. They will not get any legal status while here that allows them to remain long-term.

3. Once in their home countries, they may apply for re-admittance to the U.S. as immigrants, visitors or temporary workers through normal channels.

4. Once in their home countries, they will not receive any special privileges on the basis of their having been in the U.S. illegally, such as being put to the front of a visa line.

5. There will be no new categories or programs through which they may re-enter the U.S.

6. There will not be an expansion of green cards in any existing categories that will speed up their movement to the front of the line.

(The Governor agreed to this pledge made to the American people with his public signing before the national media on Jan. 16, 2008 at North Greenville University, South Carolina.)

www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/huckabeepledge011608.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to Alipac xamericanwomanx. Welcome to all new members and readers of Alipac. Thank you to those who have chosen to comment and to become active participants.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: TRAITOR LOU DOBBS

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by angie11
    MR. GHEEN, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? RETRACT ALL SUPPORT FOR LOU DOBBS IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE DOWN THE LOU DOBBS WEBSITE. HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU NEED TO TELL YOU THAT? WHY ARE YOU DELAYING THIS ACTION?
    I am taking some time with this because 1. This is a confusing situation that needs patience. 2. A lot of our supporters are heavily invested in supporting Lou Dobbs and they need time and information. 3. While our survey showed 60-70% ready to break with Dobbs we usually make organizational moves when we have 80% or more consensus. 4. About 30% of our supporters wanted Dobbs to be given more time and consideration to make things clear. 5. While ALIPAC is all about showing leadership, we also want our supporters to give us our direction. ALIPAC's goal is to provide representation to the American public we feel we are not getting out of Washington. To represent, we have to take time and steps to gauge the wishes of our supporters.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    William, I think you're going to find that the 70% has increased significantly now that we've heard your interview with Dobbs. A lot of us including myself were cautiously awaiting clarification from him and hoping for the best. I don't think a lot of us feel we got that. But I guess you can always take another poll. I'd be interested to see the results.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Say "no" to Lou Dobbs

It is time for Alipac to part ways with Mr.Dobbs. It is sad that this has come to this point--but if Dobbs is for legalizing the illegals that are currently in the USA under any conditions--then I cannot support him in any way.I am for the deportation of all illegals and the securing of our borders by using armed military and I will not vote for or support any candidate from dogcatcher to the Presidency that beleives in amnesty and a non-secure border. So--ALIPAC--it is time to break off completely from any support of Lou Dobbs.[/b]

Dobbs has lost our support.

Wow. I am surprised that Huckabee signed the pledge.

Back to subject, I had actually heard Lou Dobbs sneak in his desire for a "path to citizenship" and wondered why no one else had noticed -- especially his foes at La Raza. Of course, that means they are for full amnesty and nothing less. As to when he changed I would have to say it was after the push for the immigration reform bill back in 2007 when we all let congress know how we felt. He was one of our champions on this along with others like Rush, Malkin, and Buchanan. While I am no fan of the first two, it was good to have their listeners/supporters on our side on this issue. At the time, I lived in South Carolina and many of us were livid with what Senator "Grahmnesty" was doing and saying.

Mr. Gheen, you have no choice but to remove support from Lou Dobbs due to his current stance. I like it that he says secure the borders and prosecute the felons who commit crimes on top of invading this country. But he has backtracked and that's political horse-hockey.

The only one not suprised about this trader (Lou Dobbs) was Terry Anderson. For years he has be saying Lou Dobbs was for Amenesty. I am so sick of seeing these people take jobs from Americans. I work in the school industry (adult training) and see how they get federal funds (through fake id) or talk openly about how they are here illigally and not paying taxes...I even had one student that said he would not learn English ("this is Mexico") and he was training to be a CNA (California Nurses Assistant) can you see it now when someone who doesn't speak Spanish tells him they are having a heart attack...Stores like food4less in Los Angles brag about hiring illigals or companies like Right Aides and Auto Zone print your receipt in Spanish...Excuse me, but doesn't even our money say THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA??? What is happening with the American public?? Why are we taking this...why are form asking you to state your nationality and no where do they say American ... are we that ashamed of our self??? Lou Dobbs sucks and he has always supported the A word... He would never get my support ... and like Mr. Gheen said WE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT support anyone who is for AMENESTY. Americans we need to stand up and be proud of ourselves...When a form asks your family origins...check other and write in AMERICAN... we need to support more organizations like ALIPAC, CCIR, and TERRY ANDERSON before it is too late for AMERICA!!!!!

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast