Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Yes some of these are good kids. The problem is there is no open debate. They have been fed such lies by their activist groups and parents. What I am afraid of is it is going to take only one person like "ineverhadachange" or Guiterazz to start an out and out revolt.

They have been led to believe ALIPAC is full of "rednecks" and racist. Actually they believe this of anyone that does not go along with their demands. It is easier to paint everyone else as the big bad monster, rather then face the the truth.
    Good kids really? if they resort to violence based on the insitgation of others? I think I get what you are trying to say for some of the kids, and this is a tough moral choice in one way--I know you know that and this isn't really a criticism of your post. But just as I have to delay retirement for several years, just as we all have to pay for wallstreet's malfeasance, they are stuck for what their law-breaking parents did. But we have to come down on the side of citizens first, and frankly I don't much care what they think.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by internomad
    All the desperate threats from the Dream Act Amnesty supporters, just shows the violence that these illegals would bring to out Country...
    Don't look now but they have been bring violence to this country for years now as well as sabotaging everything they don't like along the way!

It's time to take off the kid gloves.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

is it just more or is there a pathetic sense of entitlement from these people espeically latin american and espeically mexican illegals? How dare someone invade another person's country and make demands. They better thank God we dont have a patriot for a president.

Last time i checked the usa is not the private welfare office of mexico. Ol barack will probably try to change that though to get the votes.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

ch47dr wrote

It appears that this manifesto no longer exists on the ALIPAC web site as you said it did.
    What are you talking about? All you have to do is scroll up where ALIPAC has posted shots of it. If you are saying the link to it does not work. You are right they took it down. This is the reason for the shots of the manifesto.

I have read many different forums and blogs and read some blogs on the DAP website, reading about the poor sad stories that these illegal immigrant kids that try to use the "feel sorry for me" plea to try to seek sympathy.
    Some claim that they cannot get government funding such as medicaid or government assisted healthcare or WIC or Government assisted housing. all they can get is public schooling.

First of all, most illegal Hispanic immigrants do get free healthcare if they go through the emergency Rooms of County Hospitals for treatment.

as far as the free public schooling they received is not free. It is free to the illegal immigrants at the expense of the legal hard working tax payers of this Country. How many of these illegal immigrant kids getting free public schooling have parents that are paying their taxes to contribute to Americas education system? Most are free loading at tax payers expense.

Also the fact that these kids are complaining that they cannot get or are not eligible for government assistance as an undocumented or illegal immigrant shows their hidden agenda, which is to become legal so they can become a strain and burden to our Countries Economy by seeking government hand outs rather than working hard for their own medical insurance and tuition and mortgage payments as us American Citizens have to do, They are not looking forward to equality, they are looking forward to welfare benefits and to bleed social security dry without having to contribute to either.

They want to blame American government for this and that and for not being eligible for this and that. The people they should be blaming for their situation is their own parents in which have put them in their situation by coming here illegally rather than following the rules and regulations of legal entry to this Country and thus these kids would be here legally. If they are undocumented, it is not the American Governments fault, it is their own parents fault for violating the laws.

I seen many comments of these people proclaiming this is their home. This is home to legal citizens and legal immigrants, this is not legally home to any illegal immigrants no matter how long they have been here.
    I see their stories that they blame America for deporting them from what they call their Home as if they are the only ones victimized. It is no different than Americans getting kicked out of what they call home when the banks foreclose on their home because of lack of employment opportunities and if a family does not follow the rules and pay the mortgage as agreed, they are "deported from what they call their homes".

The fact is these kids are using their sad stories for a bigger hidden Agenda, which is they want to be handed Citizenship so that when they turn 18 they can apply for government benefits to become a strain on our Economy.

Also when they turn 18 as an American Citizen, they can then sponsor their Parents so their illegal parents that come here can get a greencard and then 5 years later apply for Citizenship. And when the Parents get greencard and/or Citizenship, then the parents can legally sponsor all their other kids so they can come here if they are not already here and get greencards and eventually citizenship if they remain here for 5 years unmarried or 3 years if married to a US Citizen.
    So for every illegal immigrant that this dream act Amnesty would cover and grant Citizenship to has the potential to multiply by some 8 -10 people if they was to apply for sponsorship to their family members.

As an example: 100,000 illegal immigrant students granted Amnesty, when they turn 18 they apply to sponsor their immigrant parents, so 100,000 students plus 100,000 fathers and 100,000 mothers = 300,000 population increase. then the parents which sponsor their other children, (and for the sake of an example, lets say the average Mexican family has 5 kids) that would be 500,000 additional kids plus the 200,000 parents and the original 100,000 students that demanded Amnesty.
    In short, what appears to be a small number of people demanding Amnesty can explode into huge numbers 8 to 10 times greater than what is being reported. Which is in the double digit millions. The numbers I used as a reference to an example of how fast the population can grow..
    Their tactic or strategy is to get one family member to become a legal Citizen so millions of other become legally eligible for citizenship.

The ramifications of this huge influx of population will result in increased unemployment, increased crime, increased over population of prisons operated at the expense of tax payers, increased homeless people, increased over population of public schools which takes away from individual academic proficiency, increased traffic congestion to name a few problems.
    Go to another Country that is already over populated and see their lifestyles and the trash that is acquired in any over populated Country or even City.

Over populated Countries have to enact laws for traffic control such as people with "even" numbered license can only drive their cars on Monday, Wednesday and Friday this month and people with "odd" numbered license can drive their cars only on Tuesday and Thursday this month and alternate the schedule each month. These are some inconvenient issues that we as Americans can face as a consequence to allowing over population due to being infiltrated by illegal immigrants

I symphasize with the Illegals but they are hear stealing our money. They need to go back and it must be done now! The border needs to be sealed off now! The drug dealers and gangs need to be delt with now! If we had the jobs and the money they are costing us we wouldnt be in a recesion. When you consider that over 50% of the prisoners in Calif, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas are illegals and it costs the state 50 to 60K a year for each. You will understand what they are costing us.

Welcome to ALIPAC nmgene!

You are so right!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

There is nothing good to come from giving Amnesty to illegal immigrants.

It will result in rapid influx of population, this in itself will cause each and every American to pay the consequences of such population growth.
    Some consequences being as I have previously stated and also increased use of resources such as electricity which means an increase in the use of coal which gives off emissions in our air. increase in transportation, which results in greater traffic congestion on our roads and highways, increased emissions do to increased use of automobiles to the point that we will have to sacrifice our freedoms to get in our cars and drive them when ever we want due to allowing the increased population growth of illegal immigrants.
    there will be increased land fill disposal, increased water resource usage and increased waste water treatment. when many areas of the US already have problems sustaining water supplies due to current population and increased droughts in the North American region.

in conclusion to allowing Amnesty to illegals, the consequences and sacrifices we as Americans would have to endure and the freedoms and the rights we as Americans would have to forfeit for the sake of sympathizing with illegal immigrants that are largely made up of violent, chaotic criminals are far more greater than the benefits we as a Country can encounter. I wonder how many American people are willing to make their children have to sacrifice their education, freedoms and their rights to accommodate criminals demands.

There is a reason that the Government stipulates how many non-immigrant and immigrant visa's and Greencards they issue each year, so they can control the population growth. But when you have people in the world that don't think or feel that they have to follow proper procedure and have a birth right to come to this Country without asking permission via Visa or Greencard, then demand rights in a Country they were never authorized to be in , in the first place causes nothing more than chaos to our school system, economy and our lifestyle.

I fail to see where the benefits are by allowing illegals to come here to gain free handouts from the tax payers here so they can send back their families in Mexico and further increase our problems with economy, environmental problems.

While I'm thinking about it they further cause problems to this Country because the tax payers have to pay Congress to spend time trying to cater to the demands of people that don't even belong here legally rather than congress concentration on the immediate needs of the legal citizens here and the tax payers further have to spend money to protect our borders not just from terrorists but also from being infiltrated by law breakers.

Imagine how much more our Congress could accomplish if they quit spending session time and money dealing with catering to illegals and more time defending the American constitution.

I just thought of a benefit that illegals bring to this Country, They bring more jobs to this Country via the need for more border patrols, more social workers to hand out tax payers money and more guards for our over populated prisons, at the tax payers expense of course. still don't seem like a justifiable trade off.

one last thought: A message to any one of the members of Congress that "support" this Dream Act Amnesty bill..... Consider it a political suicide or career suicide to "support" it.
    Because when enough Americans wake up and realize the consequences they face by you sabotaging this Country you can guarantee you will lose your seat in the House or the Senate.

tick..... tick..... tick.... can you hear it, that is the sound of your political career coming to an end. comprende!!!! you non American loving incompetent imbeciles that we Americans have the displeasure of calling members of our Congress

"one last thought: A message to any one of the members of Congress that "support" this Dream Act Amnesty bill..... Consider it a political suicide or career suicide to "support" it.
    Because when enough Americans wake up and realize the consequences they face by you sabotaging this Country you can guarantee you will lose your seat in the House or the Senate. "

I agree with most of what you said, but this last post is totally inaccurate. Our country is so sick that obama could be elected that people like my own tom carper ( delaware) would not be thrown out of office over this. Yankees like john kerry would not get thrown out over this. now any southern democrat who votes for this is predict will lose their seat. It is possible florida might be the exception.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

"one last thought: A message to any one of the members of Congress that "support" this Dream Act Amnesty bill..... Consider it a political suicide or career suicide to "support" it.
    Because when enough Americans wake up and realize the consequences they face by you sabotaging this Country you can guarantee you will lose your seat in the House or the Senate. "

I agree with most of what you said, but this last post is totally inaccurate. Our country is so sick that obama could be elected that people like my own tom carper ( delaware) would not be thrown out of office over this. Yankees like john kerry would not get thrown out over this. now any southern democrat who votes for this is predict will lose their seat. It is possible florida might be the exception.

__________________________________________________ ___________

I understand your opinion, but brings a question to mind. If so many Americans are sick of Obama, Then why is he not fired? why not implement the impeachment process?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast