Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has everybody seen this? I found it through the Chi Trib link to Chicanisima. Someone posted it in the comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ci1Q0T7kUY

Kind of shoots a hole in all their 'racist' claims.
    Wonder if Lou Dobbs is aware of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sunlandbob
    E-Bay is worried about offending illegal invaders, but freely sells a CD that promotes the "uprising of Aztlan":

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-sealed-Aztlan-U ... 1c04420c54

Here's a description of the CD:

http://www.smartartpress.com/products/a ... olonize-cd

According to E-Bay's stated policy, they need to quit selling this item, in order to avoid offending a group. That's because this CD discriminates against Americans. That's a pretty large group.
    That's really annoying! William should bring this up in any interviews.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Has everybody seen this? I found it through the Chi Trib link to Chicanisima. Someone posted it in the comments:

Ratbstard, now that really is racist! I don't think I've ever seen a more offensive video! I could only make it half way through before I stopped it. This from a guy who loves SouthPark and toilet humor!

The Illegal Alien costume is nothing by comparison.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiWatcher2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard

Ratbstard, now that really is racist! I don't think I've ever seen a more offensive video! I could only make it half way through before I stopped it. This from a guy who loves SouthPark and toilet humor!

The Illegal Alien costume is nothing by comparison.
    I made this comment on the video: "This video is offensive." Guess the user who posted the video didn't agree because my comment went poof. I also flagged the video. Everyone else should do the same so it gets removed.

I disagree Mayday, it is something we can point to when they play the 'race card'. I hope someone who knows how can copy it and repost it so our comments would be allowed. I tried posting to it but was blocked. Hmm wonder why?

I could only hope that the illegal aliens get so offended that they pack up their bags and leave my country.

I could care less if illegal aliens are offended because they brought it on themselves. Trust me, if they weren't here, they wouldn't be talked about at all. They wouldn't be in the headlines, they wouldn't be discussed by me, politicians, law enforcement officers... and they sure as hell wouldn't be any humorous Halloween costumes about them.

Dixie

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I could only hope that the illegal aliens get so offended that they pack up their bags and leave my country.

I could care less if illegal aliens are offended because they brought it on themselves. Trust me, if they weren't here, they wouldn't be talked about at all. They wouldn't be in the headlines, they wouldn't be discussed by me, politicians, law enforcement officers... and they sure as hell wouldn't be any humorous Halloween costumes about them.

Dixie
    Absolutely, they are criminals and should not be catered to in any way!

"Illegal Alien" costume -- 2 thoughts

I have two thoughts on this.

First, the chicanos have absolutely no sense of humor at all. This is the wrong battle to fight if they're concerned about a poor image being made of illegal aliens from south of the border.

Second, I'm wondering how much of the media hype was created by the likes of Ebay, Target and/or the manufacturer of the costume simply to boost sales.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123