Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cloture

it would be helpful to know wich senators to focus on .i am calling hard and heavy,and i`m not the only one.alot of the voice mails are full or busy.on lou`s show they are saying the pro-amnesty idiots have 55 votes ,i wish i knew who to focus on.

towbar

towbar - Welcome aboard!

To answer your question(s):

Most of our DREAM Act (eg. 'amnesty') related activity today is happening over in these two areas:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87045.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87793.html

Please give them a look, and I think you'll see a lot of information about which senators to concentrate on.

Hope this helps,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have completed calls to the Assemblymen all the way through the G's and I'm well into the H's. Will switch to e-mails now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    My call and email to Spitzer's office.

---

My national organization opposes your plan to betray over 72% of New York state's legal citizens you swore to represent by giving licenses to illegal aliens.

Yet, we want to thank you because the state legislature is about to override you and make you the national poster boy for politicians that betray the public on the illegal immigration issues.

After your license for illegals plan is defeated, you can expect a politically painful decline back into the non elected official category. Anyone that runs against you will have no trouble completely scorching your campaign because you have angered 3 out of 4, or more voters.

Thanks for throwing yourself on your own sword.

Have fun on the political scrap heap of history.

Regards,

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

Nice
    I sent sort of the same thing to him this morning
    I think they just start to open the emails then trash them so my subject was thank you...
    I hate the email formate they make you use I never like giveing my address when im out of state so I alwas let them know i have to drive up some times so those issues do concern me...

I am so confused.

There is just too much info to sift thru. Where are the pre written letters we can use and who needs to be emailed and called in the morning.? It's 8:56 pm here. I hope to get the emails sent out tonight.
    We the People. You the Invader

Emergency alert Amnes-

I sent an e-mail from the Numbers U.S.A site to Richard Burr because even though his staff says he is agaainst the Dream Act, you can't take that as the truth. I know because I have contacted him on illegal immigration before and I know for a fact that he is one to say one thing and do another. Elizabeth Dole is pretty much consistant in what she says. But Burr is another matter as far as what he says and what he does. And thats a fact.

Calling thr Assemblypersons

In more than 3/4ths of my calls today, I was asked who and where I was from.
    I had no problem in giving my name and address. When they asked I gave my name and state and then informed them that "I' from Mo and am calling as a private citizen who is concerned about the vote and was hoping that it would set a precidence to make it easier for the rest of us to take care of this matter."
    I also thanked them for their time and consideration.
    Being polite doesn't hurt anyone

Welcome to ALIPAC, nannie. Nice work and thanks for your help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123