Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These are the people Bush wants as citizens?

I got this diatribe from the opposing side in this great debate:

Ealicia621@aol.com

bring it on i am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! by the way the committee already rejected making it a crime to assist undocumented people. they saw that we have power and we mean business this is my land and will forever continue to be my land if you feel threatened go back (MOD EDIT) ? My people never crossed an ocean to get here they have always been here. Oh I am shaking in fear for expressing my thoughts and practicing my first constitutional right

if you dont like what wrote i give a (MOD EDIT)
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

My personal preference would be for us not to copy and paste a bunch of cuss words from other forums. If you want to do that, edit out your own cuss words, I'm tired.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No bad language on the boards please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the back up singing, William. I know you are tired, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12