Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ending all Mail, paid Social Media outreach, and toll free number

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ending all Mail, paid Social Media outreach, and toll free number

Attention all supporters of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC:

Thank you to those that donated since last Thursday. Another $500 came in reducing our current budget hole for the first 1/3 of 2017 down from negative $8,778 to negative $8,278. While we still have a huge budget hole, these new donations and those of you that have automated payments set up to give yearly or monthly give us hope. While we are making painful cuts here and weighing if I need to resign, take a leave of absence, or if we can keep our sites up even if we have to go into mothball mode, your continued donations are helping a great deal https://www.alipac.us/donations/

I am also extremely grateful for all of the calls and emails of support over the last few days. Those of you who have been with us awhile and value what we have accomplished in the national fight to save America from being permanently sunk by illegal immigration mean so much. Hearing from you has been very encouraging at this dark moment.

While we are weighing what our options are at this time, all activism alerts are halted. But we encourage our volunteers in the forums at www.ALIPAC.us to keep bringing in news and reports and commentary about illegal immigration from across the nation. If you are looking for something you can do to help ALIPAC survive or continue past this point, becoming a regular commentator or volunteer on our boards at ALIPAC.us would help.

Our plans to lead citizen lobby teams to Washington DC this Spring under operations 'Take Back The Hill' must, unfortunately, be canceled at this time.

We simply do not have the resources or supporter response levels to mount such an operation into DC at this time. Many of the staffers in lawmaker offices that are on our side say we are needed in DC because the only lobbyists they hear from are the pro-illegal immigration groups! Due to our 8K fundraising shortage, we must concede the door to door battles in DC to the K Street sellouts on the payroll of Soros, China, and Saudi Arabia. Perhaps in the future, we can try this idea again if ALIPAC can be saved and stabilized.

While we had hoped to be part of some post-Trump election political surge into DC, the opposite seems to be happening, and many people are decreasing involvement instead of increasing or seizing the momentum.

Also, we are now ending all regular mail outreach and contact with our supporters for 2017. While this could result in less convenience for donors and less participation by some donors, we must cut this program to save approximately $6,000 on our yearly budget. So if you count on our letters to notify you when the funds drives take place, we can no longer afford to offer that service. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO OUR EMAIL ALERTS at www.ALIPAC.us AS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN AFFORDABLY HAVE THE BEST CHANCE OF REACHING YOU.

Also, if you depend on Facebook or Twitter to deliver ALIPAC messages to you this will do nothing but lead to problems as both platforms (along with Google) are actively working to mute our voices and use what they learn about our online activities to pass amnesty for illegals. While we have spent funds with both of these companies to reach new and existing supporters, there will be $0 spent trying to reach you on Facebook or Twitter from this point forward.

If you found out about ALIPAC through one of our online ads or promoted notices on social media, we will no longer be able to reach new people in this way. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO OUR EMAIL ALERTS at www.ALIPAC.us AS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN AFFORDABLY HAVE THE BEST CHANCE OF REACHING YOU.

To reduce our monthly and yearly costs, we will no longer be able to offer a toll-free number to supporters and the media. As of this week (866) 703-0864 will not longer reach us at ALIPAC. However, it is our hope that with your continued support we can keep our main local number (919) 787-6009 in use.

If anyone out there wants to help us as a volunteer, donor, matching funds offering donor, webmaster, attorney, fundraiser, etc... Please write to WilliamG@alipac.us

IF ANY OF YOU ARE AMONG THE 1,400 prior ALIPAC Donors from 2014-2016 WE DID NOT HEAR FROM IN 2017 THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE US INSIGHT INTO WHY YOU HAVE NOT RETURNED IN 2017, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR THOUGHTS AND CONCERNS TO
    WilliamG@alipac.us

William Gheen
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009
    FEC ID: C00405878

PS: We are probably going to need to inform the national media of our status sometime this week. If anyone would like to donate to help us reduce that $8,278 hole in our budget more before we have to notify the media of our situation, please chip in soon via...

DONATE BY DESKTOP (Debit cards, credit cards, PayPal)
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

DONATE BY CELL PHONE/TABLET
    https://americans-for-legal-immigration-pac.atpay.it

Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-06-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello ALIPACers!

My name is Joseph Turner and some of you may recall me from my days of leading Save Our State out here in California back in the mid-2000s.

I am reading some of the ALIPAC updates and am saddened by the news.

If you are an ALIPAC member and think that this battle is over just because Donald Trump was elected, you are mistaken. In 2008 and 2012, Obama promised to pass amnesty. In fact, in 2008 Obama was talking about getting something done within the first 100 days and the first year. But that never happened.

There are no guarantees that Trump will be able to get these immigration enforcement reforms passed in this congress because we know the GOP establishment cannot be trusted.

We are "thisclose" to saving our country for generations. Now is not the time to step back and let our foot off the gas. Now is the time to put the pedal to the metal and finish this effort.

Now is the time to be energized and be eager to advance our agenda.

The time is now and America needs all of us more than ever to ensure victory is secured.

Thank you Joe. I agree and if there is any way we can continue to play an important part in what happens next... ALIPAC will be there.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello Joe!! Oh I sure do remember the wonderful days of Save Our State and was thinking about you all the other day on a thread about California. Thank you for your encouraging post. It means so much to all of US here. We must find a way to save our ALIPAC!! Without ALIPAC we will be divided and conquered, all alone and isolated. We just can not allow such a terrible thing to happen. We must figure out how to save our ALIPAC!!! William has worked so hard and so smart for US and our country. He will never let us down but we can not let him down. Bills have to be paid. Think about friends, associates, family who might help out to get us through these hard times.

Our dear President Trump can not do this alone. He must have our support in the ways that ALIPAC can deliver.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you, Judy. Those were some of the best days of my life.

Collectively, the grassroots movement that sprung up in 2004 and 2005 is the singular reason we were all able to defeat amnesty in 2006 and 2007.

I have never understood why so many people in the movement are so tight with the purse strings when they see people and organizations doing great work. People will spend half an evening pounding away on Facebook arguments or think nothing about dropping $80 on a family dinner. Imagine how poweful some of these grassroots organizations like Alipac or Save Our State could be/could have been if just 1,000 supporters pledged $25 a month?

Instead of bootstrapping it and wondering each month if there will be enough support to keep going, leaders could turn their attention to carrying out objectives, devising strategies and tactics, and beating back the enemy.

As a leader in the movement is a very frustrating reality.

Hey Joe! Remember when I helped get you guys out of Baldwin Park 1 safely? I remember I was shopping at Belks when you called me and told me you were surrounded by angry illegal aliens blocking your ability to exit and the police had just told you they could no longer assure your safety! I remember getting on my phone and making calls to get the ball rolling. By the time I was done there was a rumor the national guard was being sent to Baldwin Park to retrieve you lol

But the police got their act together and got your folks out when they heard from their higher ups that you brave patriots on the ground were not alone and that ALIPAC and others were monitoring your position and safety.

I put these videos into the ALIPAC Youtube account to preserve them and carry them to new audiences.

<br>