Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First Immigration Battle of 2010 Decided Within Hours

Friends of ALIPAC,

The first political battle involving illegal immigration in 2010 will be decided in a few short hours in New Jersey. The outcome may decide if we spend our year playing defense trying to stop the illegals and their supporters, or if we go on offense with them trying to stop our pro-enforcement bills.

The answer is up to you. The vote is very close.

Each call today will count.

Please pick up your phones all across the nation and call to deliver this message to a live person or voicemail. We need calls and e-mails pouring in from every state today.

CALL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Sample Message

"I am calling to ask Senator ________ to oppose the in-state tuition for illegal aliens bill S-1036 today! In-state tuition for illegal aliens has been rejected in most states because 80% of Americans oppose it, it attracts more illegal immigration, and it would force taxpayers to pay to replace their own children in the limited seats in college. Senator ______ should oppose S 1036!"

Please start your calls on these Senators and follow each call with an e-mail or fax.

Note: If they ask for your name, give it to them. If they ask for your address and you are outside of NJ say "That is private information" Some of the staff in offices of supporters of the bill are trying to discard or discourage out of state calls. This is America and every American has a right to be heard in New Jersey today.

CALL THESE SENATORS FIRST!

Beach 856-489-3442
    Ciesla (Sees-la) 732-840-9028
    Gordon 201-703-9779
    Madden 856-232-6700
    Sarlo 201-804-8118
    Sweeney 856-251-9801
    Van Drew 609-465-0700
    Whelan 609-383-1388

Then CALL ALL OTHER Senators found at ....
    http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/members/abcroster.asp

Let's ring those phone off the hook in New Jersey NOW! If you have already called before, call them again TODAY!

Please post comments, feedback, questions, and any helpful information at this activism link...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1003490.html#1003490

Let's fight hard and win in New Jersey today! It's up to you.

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sen sweeny

"Call Democrat Senator Sweeney's office via switchboard 609-292-6000" actually, that is the governors office phone.

And when I did call Sweeney, they asked for address. When I gave them the NC address, the tone was a blow off cause I wasnt a constituant.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm on it like a fly on stink ~ Forwarding to friends and family members as well

GET OFF YOUR KNEE'S and Fight back America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LETS ROLL PATRIOTS!!!! TIME TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD WHILE THEY STILL CAN BE HEARD!!! LETS CALL FAX AND EMAIL!!!

address

I am going to call using my cell phone and give them a homeless shelter in New Jersey's address. That is where we will end up if they continue to give our money away.

Re: sen sweeny

Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    "Call Democrat Senator Sweeney's office via switchboard 609-292-6000" actually, that is the governors office phone.

And when I did call Sweeney, they asked for address. When I gave them the NC address, the tone was a blow off cause I wasnt a constituant.

See William's note about telling them that is private information

Also, when you fire off your emails and/or faxes you might want to mention that as a US citizen you have every RIGHT to be heard no matter where you live pointing out that you have more of a right to be heard than do illegal aliens with no rights in this country.

I am on it again!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm on the phones with all of you!

Let's win this one and set the tone for our side in 2010!

W

Gordons office said they were not sure if it was going to come up for vote, so I said well if this bill S-1036 passes you better get ready to offer in-state tuition to my granddaughter who is a U.S. citizen and lives in Idaho, because it is federal law, Re- Immigration Nationality Act, this could save my daughter alot of money as my granddaughter can live with me and go to school here ummm he didn's sound happy with that senario..

I don't think they like us knowing about the law

!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Gordons office said they were not sure if it was going to come up for vote, so I said well if this bill S-1036 passes you better get ready to offer in-state tuition to my granddaughter who is a U.S. citizen and lives in Idaho, because it is federal law, Re- Immigration Nationality Act, this could save my daughter alot of money as my granddaughter can live with me and go to school here ummm he didn's sound happy with that senario..

I don't think they like us knowing about the law

!
    It sounds like this law is something we should expend every possible effort to make it common knowledge throughout the land.

I didn't know about it until just now.
    <div>
    </div>

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast