Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Do not limit calling to Washington offices. Call the small district offices for representatives and senators. They need to hear from Americans. I try to call those as much as Washington.

This is critical, and hopefully Americans will begin to see what the greater plan has been.

Psalm 91
    Great advice GeorgiaPeach! Will do!

Hi florgal. The smaller offices in states report to Washington, so the whole state matters when voicing concerns. We don't want areas rife with illegal aliens to only hear from the local special interest, open borders crowd.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been calling. When I talked to Rep. Minnick's office, I asked the staffer how he would vote if immigration reform came up for a vote. She didn't know. I told her she needed to find out and let me know because I am not voting for anyone in November who wants to give illegal aliens a path to citizenship in this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Straight to the point. Good job tinybob.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

working4change
    Time to make our voices heard again today! Please join in everyone we need your calls and faxes!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12