Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Great Illegal Immigration Depression. Bush is Hoover!

The Great Illegal Immigration Depression. Bush is Hoover!

June 14, 2007

by William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us

It is my belief that America's illegal immigration crisis is happening because large corporations have used their influence on the Bush administration to open our borders and practically suspend the existing immigration laws of the United States.

It leaves one to wonder what other regulatory laws designed for the protection of American citizens Bush has decided not to enforce. Could this same deprivation of self-governance be a factor in the high gas prices and the toxins being imported in our food?

By unilaterally choosing to suspend, under-enforce, or pretend to enforce our existing immigration laws, President Bush is in violation of his oath of office and the US Constitution.

In fact, when the President does not enforce the popularly-supported laws that exist, every Congressional election has been nullified and every American’s vote has been rendered meaningless. This country’s illegal immigration crisis is the sign of a deeper constitutional crisis that goes to the very heart of our nation!

That is why so many Americans are calling the president "King George," and that is why the words "traitor," "treason," "impeach," and "resign" are flowing freely on the web and talk radio. These expressions show the deep sense of betrayal that Americans of all races, genders, and political persuasions feel at this moment in history.

Illegal aliens are being used as a lever in an attempt to force all Americans into a way of life and a ruled subservience to corporate powers. We are being told we must accept this because the illegals are “here and not going anywhere.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,

This is one of the best descriptions on the reasons for our current crisis, that I have ever read!

I hope everyone forwards this module to their entire network, their congressfolk, the president, their local and national media, etc.

I sending this, immediately to Lou Dobbs...may he have you on his show to explain this article to the world.

Great article, W. !
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Sent to Lou Dobbs!

Hope he calls you, William!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

April
    I agree ,Curious Pat, this is a great article and right on target. It needs to be read by everyone!

well - I'm here with a very proud feeling.. I agree! Good writing!

Hey! If Lou Dobbs contacts you - ask him if he wants to head a NEW party... I'd like to be a part of it...

I always had a feeling I was going to be a part of.. eh... "something" special.... is all I could come up with.. until ...maybe now... MAYBE this is my "something"...

I burn like a lazer when I'm into something...

God knows we have to do something.. MY POINT.. I'd like to be a part of it all.. no matter to what degree it is... small part or large..

So....

now what?

I'm sure we need to pray on it.. but in time - major actions will need to be taken...Lets be serious here... For us to make change - the NUBERS must grow to EXTREME numbers...

I'm with it NOW!

What can I say... I'm sort of like JOHN HANCOCK... and I want everyone who cares to know my stance on things.. In the end.. THEY COULD HANG ME.. butttttt... my killers would know who I was and what I standed for.. yes I want my signature easily recognizable of all.... JUST like Mr. Hancock (I can't stop thinking that I might having a small bit of what feelings hancock felt in his day...) Like HANCOCK.. I too feel the KING... KING Jr. Bush.. is WATCHING ME and is pissed...

and I'm NOT sure about not being hung... NOT THESE DAYS.

Astoundingly accurate.....great essay, William!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

So true

William, you have seen a major facet of Bush's motivation. But it is even darker than that. Bush wants to merge Mexico and the US. He is a true continentalist. There is no America, just an idea of capitalism and free enterprise. I could say I am so sorry that I voted for him, but who isn't. But now I believe Kerry would have been better, disastrous but, as hard as it it to say, less disastrous.

buckredington Welcome to Alipac!!!

W.,

You said what needed to be said. I'm certain, and without a doubt that the motivation behind the betrayal of the American public is dark and far reaching. We may never know the whole truth but we know the perpetrators will benefit from illegal aliens because Americans do not. Many of the dark ones are out of the shadows and they are spending a lot of money to work against American voters every day.

There is no reason for Bush to push the illegal aliens on us, unless he is profiting or beholden to others. His actions are forsaking the American people because approximately 80% of us have demanded representation and have clearly spoken out against amnesty. If Bush isn't working for us, then who is he working for and with much more determination?

Dixie

Re: So true

Quote Originally Posted by buckredington
    William, you have seen a major facet of Bush's motivation. But it is even darker than that. Bush wants to merge Mexico and the US. He is a true continentalist. There is no America, just an idea of capitalism and free enterprise. I could say I am so sorry that I voted for him, but who isn't. But now I believe Kerry would have been better, disastrous but, as hard as it it to say, less disastrous.
    I mention that in this article...

His polling numbers are racing to the bottom, joining Senator Majority Leader Harry Reid, who has reached levels of 19% or less. He is also joining Sen. John McCain, who has plummeted to the back of the GOP pack in the presidential contest. Numbers for Congress are falling like a stone as the conspirators and traitors in Washington push for the final measures of their "SPP," "North American Union," "North American Community," or whatever you want to call this plan.

Welcome to ALIPAC Buck

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast