Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gutierrez Lies, Retreats, Dobbs may Advance!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Lou Dobbs may advance on the pro Amnesty faction and Congressman Gutierrez has been busted telling lies and is retreating on his time line as we had hoped!

We have just received great news that Lou Dobbs is weighing options and may run for President or US Senate!

Lou Dobbs Mulls Run for President, Senate
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4715-thread-1-0.html

We want to encourage Lou Dobbs to get back in the public arena as soon as possible. America needs this staunch fighter against the destructive elements of Globalism and illegal immigration. Our fan site for Lou Dobbs is still up where our supporters have pledged to donate over half a million dollars if Lou runs.

This Lou Dobbs For President fan site does not collect money, but if you would like to make a promise or pledge to help him it may increase the chances he will run. If Mr. Dobbs decides to run, we will send him your information and pledge information so his campaign can contact you to follow up on your pledge to financially support his run.

Please sign up to show your support at: http://www.loudobbsforpresident.org/

Your pressure is working!

We want to thank everyone who has helped this year by donating, lobbying congress, and organizing or attending a Tea Party Against Amnesty. It appears that our recent strategy to add pressure to push the pro illegal alien faction back is working!

Congressman Luis Gutierrez is claiming his big phone conference Wednesday night is a success that gathered 60,000 people on the call. This is a very interesting projection considering that we listened in on the English language version of the call and they proclaimed only 16,000 people were on the line.

These are very interesting numbers considering the fact that no independent group or media outlet can verify their claims. They are further suspect considering that Gutierrez and his group of traitors intentionally took their efforts indoors where the press could not verify turnout after their last attempt on October 13 generated only a few thousand despite massive financial expenditures!

Gutierrez Lies!

The big news is that Gutierrez has been busted lying again and is retreating cautiously, but before we get to that, let's point out something very disturbing.

Is it true that 75% of Gutierrez's new political army does not speak English? According to their numbers, 44,000 of their conference call participants all spoke with this member of Congress and his treason faction in Spanish!

If accurate, we can honestly say that Luis Gutierrez is building a political army that includes many illegal aliens because LEGAL immigrants are required to have some limited proficiency in English.

We now have 100% evidence that Gutierrez is both a liar and falling back.

While the biased media will not call him on it, we will. Gutierrez threatened he would file an Amnesty bill by the end of October. He lied... no bill!

He then threatened to file the bill by the end of November. We intensified our calls to Congress and arranged Tea Parties Against Amnesty to capture the backlash.... no bill!

During the English language version of the mass conference call, Luis Gutierrez now says he will file his bill in December which is ironic since Congress is likely to adjourn by early December.

Luis Gutierrez is proving himself to be a liar repeatedly in front of friend and foe! Can you imagine how your confidence in me would wane rapidly if I made you a failed promise each month?

At this time, we are ready to claim victory in our limited objectives of pushing Luis Gutierrez back into the 2010 time line where we want him and his traitorous Amnesty legislation.

If you would like to listen to the audio file of their call, you can do so via this opposition website at....
    http://actions.reformimmigrationforamer ... p?key=2864

We greatly appreciate all of you who are responding to our funds drive.

The pro illegal alien groups have already started their chants online claiming ALIPAC will fail to reach our goals because not enough Americans really support immigration enforcement Vs. Amnesty. These pro Amnesty groups stand ready to declare a victory over us should we fail to reach our goals.

We have $9,000 to go with only ten days left! This will be a close call and we know that so many of our supporters are fighting hard against this terrible economy.

Please proceed to our Secure online donations page or get your checks in the mail as soon as possible. We must raise a minimum of $1,000 per day over the next 9 days to prevail.

SECURE DONATIONS PAGE
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I added my name to the hat
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Illegal Immigration