Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On A Mission!

Monday, I called all 100 Senators to register my protest and urged them to vote NO on the IMMIGRATION / AMNESTY BILL on the floor of the Senate! Today, I sent emails to all 100 Senators reiterating the same! Thursday, I will be phoning and emailing each Senator to tell them not cave in to the AMNESTY bill and to do what is best for America and vote this bill down!

I share this not to pat myself on the back (for I know many of you have done the same and more), but to simply say that in the past I have never been so active in expressing my views on any political issue and I have found it not a difficult thing to do!

As a matter of fact, win, loose or draw...at least I am contributing to the pressure in Washington! But to be honest...I would much rather WIN this issue! So, I will...as I hope all of you will...continue to call, email and fax those who have no regard for our nation's sovereignty and security...to say the least! LET'S KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

JAK
    Welcome CostaMesaMan!

Thanks for the list Triumph... I focued on this one today!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A message sent to all 100 Senators

I have sent the message below via e-mail to every Senator:

The Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill S. 1348 is flawed and is not worthy of being passed into legislation. Please vote NO on this bill. My solutions to the illegal immigration and illegal alien problem are listed below:

1.) No reform legislation should even be considered until our borders and ports are absolutely certified as being secure. And at least a year has passed to ensure the controls work and are effective. Focus on ENFORCEMENT.

2.) Therefore, separate legislation, untied to immigration reform must be enacted that deals with specific border security. Ensure all measures have appropriations. Focus on ENFORCEMENT.

3.) As this process shakes out, enforce our immigration laws already on the books to the letter of the law and crack down hard on illegal aliens already here. We currently have immigration laws that are unenforced and overlooked. Remove all aliens without proper documentation from their jobs. Strictly enforce proper hiring practices by employers. Focus on ENFORCEMENT.

4.) Quit providing benefits and incentives to illegal aliens that attract them to break our law by illegally entering America. Controlled borders and disincentives to entering will suffice to stem the flow. This includes prosecuting sanctuary cities and their city governments for their support and provision of illegality. Focus on ENFORCEMENT.

5.) After the above is accomplished, put together an immigration system that actually seeks individuals who possess the skills, education and character that is desirable and meet specific needs. Abolish chain migration. Anyone who is determined to have entered this country illegally or overstayed their Visa is detained and deported. Establish a workable, verifiable and monitored temporary worker program that brings in those who are interested in coming here to work in the labor and unskilled sectors. This program is not a path to citizenship and this is made clear to the enrollees.

Do not reward illegal aliens with amnesty or benefits in any way, shape or form. Only then will they, others considering illegal entry and the rest of the world realize that the U.S. is truly a nation of laws. Furthermore, stop this Administration’s and Congressional pandering to the special interest groups such as La Reza, the Chamber of Commerce, Corporate America, the Catholic Church and foreign interests (Mexico) and start listening to the American Citizen. Awarding amnesty, citizenship and benefits to illegal aliens and border crossers is reprehensible and is dangerous to our country. I fully support Senator Sessions stance and so should you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Triumph. The only reason I noticed is because I believe that Tyson Foods corporate is located in Arkansas and I'm boycotting Tyson along with CA wines because they let the illegals out of work to march last year. A clear signal on how many illegals they employee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12