Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help Stop Mexican Trucks filled with drugs and illegals!

Friends of ALIPAC:

A court has ruled that the Bush plan for up to 1,000 trucks from 100 Mexican trucking companies can roll on Thursday of this week!

We expect these trucks to be loaded with illegal aliens, drugs, and possibly terrorists and terrorism materials. These trucks will be allowed to roll anywhere in America, without being stopped or searched at the border!

We need your help and we must act fast!

We need you to immediately start calling as many members of Congress and the US Senate as possible, so start with your own representatives.

We need you to call, e-mail, write, and fax as much as you can!

Here are some sample messages. You will need to craft your own message because bulk messages have less of an impact.

Our battle cry is, "Stop Bush from allowing trucks full of illegal aliens and drugs to roll right into America!"

"I want Congressman/Senator _____ to STOP THE MEXICAN TRUCKS from entering the US, without being checked for illegal aliens, drugs, weapons, or terrorists! Congress must act now to STOP THE TRUCKS!"

Border fences and the Border Patrol will be quickly rendered useless because the drug and alien importing crime cartels will switch from border crossing to trucking.

These trucks will obviously become loaded with illegal aliens and drugs shortly.

Bush made this decision, without asking for approval from Congress!

I demand that Congress take immediate action to suspend the Bush Open Borders Plan, which is part of the SPP mission, to allow these trucks in without being checked.

Also, these trucks will cost American truckers their jobs, lower their wages, and increase risks to American motorists!"

You can use our Congressional Contact List found at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

This list has direct phone numbers and switchboard numbers you can use.

WE MUST FLOOD THE DC OFFICES WITH CALLS ALL WEEK!
    CONGRESS HAS RETURNED FROM THE BREAK, NOW LETS HEAT UP THOSE PHONES!

ALIPAC will be calling on our allies for assistance with this effort.

WE MAY HAVE A PROTEST THIS WEEKEND AT THE NOGALES BORDER CROSSING, after the Phoenix event on the 8th.

If you have not signed up or made plans to join us in Phoenix, please do so quickly.

FULL EVENT DETAILS AT
    http://www.americanfreedomriders.com/

We will make an announcement as soon as we can if our Nogales protest comes together for Sunday Sept. 9th.

More information soon....

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is insanity. If the Teamsters Union shut down across the nation it would bring Bush to his knees. Why aren't they standing up for themselves? I smell a RAT!

According to Alex Jones the trucks are already on our roads. I have been calling every senator and member of congress I can.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm calling.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Dole's postion is that she is concerned about safety... but she has not taken a plan of action or made no official statement. They are getting a lot of calls so KEEP CALLING.

Richard Burr's staff, only said they would refer my concerns to him.

A really good way to call is to ask "What is Senator or congresspersons position on the Mexican Truck on American highways?" Wait for a response then tell them yours. You will get more information that way.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

No official statement from Feinstein, Boxer, or Costa. Feinstein's office did tell me she does have concerns about this but no official statement made yet.

What in the hell are they waiting on?

Dixie

I called my two Senators (Dole and Burr) and Congressman (McHenry) with my opinion and action requests on the following:

Burr and Dole's office:
    Mexican Trucks
    AgJobs Amnesty
    S. 1923 - La Raza Development Fund

Patrick McHenry's Congressional office:
    Mexican Trucks
    STRIVE ACT
    H.R. 1999 - La Raza funding (house version)

Will be putting together e-mails to other senators.

Let's RALLY our troops! We need heavy calls Wed, Thurs, and Fri!

Help is on the way from our allies, but we are on point!

Please keep sharing any feedback you receive here so we can analyze it.

W

Have left messages for individuals who handle these issues to call me back. Still waiting today, so will call again.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast