Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have emailed my senators from Indiana and Called as well... hope it helps

Welcome to ALIPAC, abbeyrd123. Thanks for your support and initiative. Yes, it will help. ALIPAC was a major player in the defeat of Bush and Kennedy's amnesty legislation and we will send the trucks back to mexico, as well. Our Senators and Congressmen need a wake up call and the more we call, e-mail and fax...the more waked up they get!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just spoke with Crystal at Senator Lamar Alexander's Office in Washington. I asked why Sen. Alexander had not made a statement on the Mexican truck issue and she said he did a while back. I said why are you not addressing this issue now? She wanted me to know they had been on break and just got back. I explained to her the illegal aliens had not gone on break, the trucks were coming and I would appreciate these issues being addressed.

Please call her and shake her from her "oh well" attitude.

Phone: (202) 224-4944
    Fax: (202) 228-3398

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Lamar Alexander has been out touting his big education theme, but ignoring the most important issue destroying Tennessee and claiming hundreds of millions of dollars lost to illegal aliens and illegal immigration. He is way too out of touch.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mexican Trucks Flowing into US beginning Sept 6.

To Congressman Lincoln Davis; Senator Bob Corker; Senator Lamar Alexander Tennessee.
    King George has once again shown the complete disregard of the will of the American majority and lack of concern to what Congress says about his dictatorship. Congress has shown they are completely spineless dealing with this Napoleonic Manic!!! Chances are favorable that illegal aliens, drugs and terrorist's will make up the cargo when these trucks come rolling in. How many American jobs will be lost because of this criminal action. Do we American citizens have to take up arms to protect our way of life that our elected officials refuse to protect? I would hope that if congress has not put the terrorist Emperor of this country behind bars before 2009 that you will be kicked out of office when your next election comes due.

Bubba

Will be sending Senators Durbin and Obama an e-mail shortly, will keep you posted on anything I hear back...
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Has an American ever successfully sued a Mexican? Seriously, what if one of these guys kills someone or causes major property damage? Oh, too bad... immunity and catch me if you can.

Stop the Trucks! Make those calls!!!!!!

Dixie

I'm going to keep calling. Perhaps we need to sue our lawmakers for not protecting us.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Help stop Mexican trucks

In addition to my senators and representetive, I have either called or e-mailled twenty five senators from other states as well as each of the announced presidential candidates. Tepid response and / or "I'll pass the message" seems to be standard. I also plan to attempt to run a few fax machines out of paper.

The question for ALI-PAC is; since this was proposed by the other bush as a part of NAFTA, which raped our manufacturing sector, then signed into law by clinton, another open borders advocate, and now followed up on by li'l bush, the emporer, why the hell are we waiting till the trucks are rolling to begin this "stop the trucks" campaign?

I called Senator Chambliss's office yesterday and was told "No trucks coming in on Thursday. The Department of Transportation is testifing before congress next week."

I saw a Fox News report this morning that these trucks may be coming in today. Did anybody else see it?

I just got off the phone with Sen. Chambliss's office again and the girl told me that yes the trucks started coming in today. I asked her if they had gotten any official notice that it was happening and she could not give me an answer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast