Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

gingerspice7,
    Welcome to ALIPAC

This should help

http://www.555us.com/555NC/555nc_zipcodes.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

When they comment that you are in another state explain, my campaign checks are good in every state!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats a good answer W.

But Ginger if it doesn't work, look to the left of the page, see gerneral Discussion, click on it, close to the top of the page is Daily Activity, contact information, check it out lots of information in it, you can go in there and click on the Senator you are callings web site all of his state offices are in there pick a town and zip, walla, you are in like flint!!! good luck!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't know what happen I was going to edit and I ended up with two posts just ignore the second one
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I called Burr, Isakson and Chambliss

I called today and told each staff member that I am asking for NO VOTES. I further explained that I want the current laws enforced and that stiffer penalties for employers should be dealt!
    I was told that each Senator will vote NO on S 1348 when I asked.

Welcome CJ!!!
    Glad to have you on board!

Please join us on our activity thread. This is where we meet to compare notes. We have lists of contacts and numbers to call!
    We welcome your efforts and support!

Click on the link below and it will take you to our activism thread!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69570

Reaching out-Please call Senators Kennedy and Kerry (MA)

Can any of you help me call Senator Kennedy and Senator Kerry in Massachusetts? I have called multiple times, every day for the past two months to get staffers that just don't seem to care about politics.

Please call both and ask them to do what all Senators should do: Listen to their constituents!!! We do not want amnesty of any sort!!!

Kennedy:
    DC Office 202-224-4543
    Boston Office 617-565-3170

Kerry:
    DC Office 202-224-2742
    Fall River Office 508-677-0522

Thank you for any assistance.

Re: I called Burr, Isakson and Chambliss

Quote Originally Posted by cjlineman
    I called today and told each staff member that I am asking for NO VOTES. I further explained that I want the current laws enforced and that stiffer penalties for employers should be dealt!
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC Cjlineman,
    Thanks for joining in and helping out, we need all the help we can get the fight for our country is a tough one but we can win if we all stick together.
    Look on the link below,Daily instructions and posting thread link, there is alot of information in there that we get from our contacts in washington on talking points when you call in. and you can post what you are hearing on there to.Do you work on power lines? My husband is a chief inspector.
    well glad you joined us, we do appriciate your help!

Re: I called Burr, Isakson and Chambliss

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by cjlineman
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC Cjlineman,
    Thanks for joining in and helping out, we need all the help we can get the fight for our country is a tough one but we can win if we all stick together.
    Look on the link below,Daily instructions and posting thread link, there is alot of information in there that we get from our contacts in washington on talking points when you call in. and you can post what you are hearing on there to.Do you work on power lines? My husband is a chief inspector.
    well glad you joined us, we do appriciate your help!

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    RED ALERT
    LAST DAY FOR DONATIONS HELP GET MILLIONS INVLOVED
    "IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT
    ............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................[/b]
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    LETS SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! We need everone envolved even you LOOKIE LOU'S yes you come on CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    DAILY INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=392574
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216

Hey Proud just noticed your post, man are we on top of it or what!!

re:welcome cjlineman

not an actual lineman (telephone). i am a football lineman!!! and kennedy is on the opposite team right now. so is bennett, mccain, kerry-the list goes on and on. i guess these senators have forgotten that our country was founded by the people and for the people!!! give them hell 'cause i am mad as hell!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast