Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This guy (Hernandez) needs to be the first sent back to Mexico. McCain needs to be close behind.

Sad day for America

DonaldH, sadly I agree with your assessment. It's my belief that the Democrats will capture both Houses and the presidency. It's a consequence we conservatives will have brought upon ourselves and a fate well deserved. Had the Republicans stayed with their 1994 contract with America rather than initiating a contract on America the country would be in much better condition. Instead we allowed the Republican politicians when the captured all three to act like a bunch of unruly children let loose in a candy store. The hall mark of the Republican Party has become earmarks and swilling at the public trough.

Furthermore, we conservatives allowed the neoconservatives, former liberals and Trotskyites who were mugged by reality but who refuse to press charges and with a Machiavellian view towards governance, to take over the Republican Party. Now we see an administration that has been willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little temporary security. I believe Benjamin Franklin had a few words as to the fate deserved by those who allowed such.

I often ask people to name just one of the Bill of Rights that's still intact save the 3rd, so far. Or, in light of the supreme Court Kelo Decision can we say we still have property rights? And without property rights can we say we have civil rights? If we answer the questions frankly can we honestly say that we still live in a democratic Republic under the rule of constitutional law? I for one don't believe so.

Yet I'm not willing to give up hope for what was once a great experiment, a beacon to a lost world, a prayer, a hope that was the United States of America. It's time the American people woke up, dusted off another founding document, the Declaration of Independence, and took it to heart with a vengeance, keeping in mind the real reason the 2nd Amendment was written.
    A politically incorrect conservative curmudgeon

Hey folks, PhredE Admin/Moderator guy here checking in.

Just a couple quick points -

1. Please respect one another's opinions without resorting to name-calling or belittling. Such behavior is explicitly against the rules, and repeated violations will likely not lead to a good outcome.

2. I had multiple reports of problems with this thread and did have to spend a significant amount to time to retroactively clean things up. I am now returning it to be posted upon.

3. A big WELCOME! to all the new folks that have stopped in to join us in the last few days. ... Welcome aboard!

Your cooperation and attention to the rules is appreciated
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Hey folks, PhredE Admin/Moderator guy here checking in.

Just a couple quick points -

1. Please respect one another's opinions without resorting to name-calling or belittling. Such behavior is explicitly against the rules, and repeated violations will likely not lead to a good outcome.

2. I had multiple reports of problems with this thread and did have to spend a significant amount to time to retroactively clean things up. I am now returning it to be posted upon.

3. A big WELCOME! to all the new folks that have stopped in to join us in the last few days. ... Welcome aboard!

Your cooperation and attention to the rules is appreciated
    Thanks Phrede. I know our newbies may not be use to a site that takes the rules seriously, but as of late, this one does. Thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCains new advisor

Well you sure don't have any doubts about McCains agenda, do you! I believe that the majority of the U.S. doesn't want amnesty for illegals. It would be a travesty of justice not to mention and insult to those immigrants who are going throught the right path to citizenship. And what the heck are the Duka brothers still doing here? Has authority lost its mind??? Please pray that God will get His man elected who will do the right job.

Sharlee
    <u>Sharlee</u>

If anyone can get the hair up on a red blooded Republicans' back faster than Hillary it is Juan! So let me get this right ....in November I may have to choose between McCain and Juan or Hillary? YIKES
    What a Country!!

Hi geminga

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks for stopping in. Please feel free to stick around and jump right into the fray with us...

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

FORGET "MAD COW DISEASE" AND TRACKING OF
    INFECTED CATTLE.
    THE GOVT SHOULD BE TRACKING ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS
    AND SENDING THEM BACK TO MEXICO CITY, FAR FROM THE BORDER.

BRING OUR TROOPS BACK FROM IRAQ AND CREATE A "SURGE"
    HERE ON OUR POROUS BORDERS TO STOP(NOT STEM)
    THE FLOW OF CRIMINALS INTO OUR COUNTRY.

STOP GIVING THEM MEDICAL AID AND FOOD WHEN THEY GET LOST
    OR STRANDED IN THE DESERTS BY THEIR "COYOTES".

PASS LAWS THAT DENY "SANTUARY STATUS" IN ANY CITY OR RELIGIOUS
    FACILITY. TREAT THESE CRIMINALS AS THE "TERRORISTS" THAT THEY ARE
    SINCE THEY WANT TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY.

NO BENEFIS(MEDICAL, EDUCATION,SUBSISTENCE, ETC)
    IS ONLY WAY TO DETER THEIR CONTINUAL
    CRIMINAL PENETRATION OF OUR COUNTRY. THIS IS MY COUNTRY, NOT THEIRS.......
    REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!

JIM S.

I just sent these videos and news articles about Juan and John and asked another person to forward these on to their contacts. Don't let your outrage stop here. Please send this information on to others and ask them to do the same. Americans need to know what has been happening and what will happen to America and to their families, wallets and wages and jobs.

Thank you for doing your part to help save America, our families, our cities and our communities.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Well, you ask for no foul language, so I'll respect you request. I guess that about says it all. What more "can" be said?