Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I attempted to watch every one of those clips of Mr. Mexico, McCain's
    new guy, and I get so angry at my advanced age, was afraid of a stroke or worse. I have turned this guy off several times when he appeared on Fox because he absolutely enrages me. He is a slick talking, great big, fat, liar. I was a Fred Thompson supporter but have since, after much investigating and pondering, switched to Mitt Romney. If they could get Thompson to be his vice-president it would truly be a winning ticket.
    I am not normally a person who curses but that Mexican, who resembles the devil, is not anywhere close to being an American! I thought the only way that you could have dual citizenship was to be born in this country of foreign parents? Forgive my rambling disertation but I am really ticked off!!!

Which candidate; tweedle dum of tweedle dee?

Someone asked, if McCain gets the Republican nomination, who will we vote for? Perhaps it's time true conservatives sent the Republican Party a clarion call; return to traditional Republican principles, including protecting our borders, less intrusive government, and fiscal sanity, or become irrelevant.

The Republican Party assumes we're so afraid of the bogeyman, or woman as the case most likely will be, that they can take our votes (and dollars) for granted. But let's face it; the Democrats will, baring a miracle, sweep both Houses and the presidency in 2008 because of Republican Party shenanigans. It’ll be a well deserved fate of our own making for both the Republicans and the country. That’s the harsh reality of the consequences of this administration. Now’s the time to scare the hell out of the Party leaders by voting for a third party such as the Constitution Party or even forming a new conservative party.

For those who claim that’s akin to treason, to who is your loyalty, the Party or the country? And when would be a opportune time to send a message to the neoconservatives and the earmarkers swilling themselves at the public trough; during good times, during times when we have a good chance to win? We need to brush off another founding document, the Declaration of Independence, take it to heart, and restore this once great hope to a democratic Republic under the rule of constitutional law.
    A politically incorrect conservative curmudgeon

Juan Hernandez's appointment by Senator McCain

I do not like McCain as it is and did not agree with his amnesty bill. He and the Democrats have not been making laws to protect the interests of the American people. The idea that he thinks Juan Hernandez is someone who should be his advisor shows how out of touch with reality he is. Juan Hernandez only sees one point of view - that of his own people. True Americans wish to have the immigration laws enforced. True Americans wish to have the reforms made to treat people all over the world equally. Too many people come in from one area, even legally, and people from some countries have little hope of coming here. In the amnesty bill McCain sponsored, more consideration was given to illegal immigrant families than is given American citizens. If the senate cares about keeping families together why don't they try to keep the children of divorced Americans with their families? It can't be done. Juan Hernandez doesn't tell you, but many legal and illegal immigrant families for whatever their reasons do not stay together. This is the decision of the parents whether it be right or wrong. Also, why do our Senators think it would be bad for the kids to go back with their Moms and Dads? It would be the same as another student going as a foreign exchange only they would be with family and have the chance to learn new things.

AJM

Remember about Romney....

His supporters tout that we should vote for him because he has successfully started and run huge conglomerate corporations.....folks, we don't NEED any more BIG BUSINESS ... that is part of what has ruined us thus far. Can you IMAGINE the tax breaks, etc. that good old Mitt will give to "like people, i.e. corporations"???

I can' stand this creep. His pro-invasion sentiments should reap his permanent exportation/deportation to Mexico. He adds no value whatsoever to this (OUR) country. I feel the same way about McCain.

McCain and his lying devil puppet Juan are a blight and an embarrassment to the entire country of legal citizens. The very last thing a man of this low caliber needs to do is run for public office. McCain needs to just get out of politics period and stop causing more damage to our country. I hope and pray this very revealing episode will expose both of them for what they are! lying corrupt devils. I would love see them both arrested, McCain for treason, aiding and abetting criminals and his bozo demonic parasite, Juan the same and both deported to Mexico. McCain should be shamed publicly and his citizenship revoked permanently before he is deported.

So many new faces here at Alipac and we welcome you and appreciate you joining Alipac to voice your concern over Senator McCain's misguided choice of Juan Hernandez as a volunteer advisor. There is reason for disgust as we listen to this man tell Americans how it should be while he touts his loyalty to Mexico first, and forgets apparently the citizenship of the United States that he unfortunately holds too. Send this to every email contact, Republican websites and blogs and let the American public see what you get with a President McCain - Juan Hernandez and Mexico telling us what to do.

Juan Hernandez says "Think Mexico first." We, as Americans must think of America first and not support or vote for John McCain.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Holy smoke! There are so many newbies I can't remember all of your names. WELCOME TO ALIPAC. Glad to have you in the fight for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know Gogo. This outrage has brought many new members to Alipac. We should morph John McCain into Juan Hernandez and watch the people run.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

McCain is worse than I thought possible

This is absolutely revolting. Hernandez is all about amnesty, and if he's working/volunteering for McCain, there's no way I could vote for him, even if he's the nominee. Maybe Clinton would be better than him, at least she's demonstrated that she talks and acts based on what the polls say.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast