Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Juan H.

John McCain got by "under the radar" of the drive by media when he hired Juan Hernandez. It shows McCain's true colors: a demoncrat in Republican clothes. McCain will NEVER get my vote. He refuses to listen to the American people, and therefore, is not worthy of the presidency.

I am very disappointed in McCain thinking that this guy who is obviously extremely pro-illegal and pro-open borders as well as still preaching the NAFTA treaty that even Hillary has said that was a failed idea is a good idea. Hispanics don't vote Republican anyway so what's up with that?
    I am all for regulated and documented ag workers for places like southern california....but what happens is that they bring their families who must be fed, find work as (for instance food workers) , and educated. They go directly to the er in hospitals so that they get free medical because they "can't pay for it" and don't have insurance, and lastly, too often they avail themselves of our social services which is taking benefits away from tax paying Americans, jamming the ERs and forcing hospitals to hire spanish speaking interpreters, an extra cost again. McCain may be a great human being for wanting to open the borders but he HAS FORGOTTEN AMERICANS who are taking low wages that have been sucked down because employers have such a large pool of workers especially illegals who gain access through labor contractors so the big employers don't get their hands dirty hiring illegals.
    He should concentrate instead on blocking good technical jobs being outsourced and helping Americans deal with the economic crisis, By the way, $600 rebates will not cure our problems we need good paying jobs.
    Toyota and BMW build 50% of their cars in this country, why can't ALL IMPORTERS do the same?
    I am not anti-hispanics. If 20 million Canadians were here illegally, they would have to go home too!
    I will not vote for someone who will not oppose the illegals who are killing middle America. Maybe McCain's rich enough that he doesn't have to worry about skyhigh prices and low wages. Shame on him.
    Retired U.S. Navy
    Hal S. Dumas
    Lincoln, NE

The day John McCain sided with Teddy Kennedy is the day I lost all respect for him. He is by no means a CONSERVATIVE!

Spanky

[b]That creep, Juan Hernandez is still working for Vincent Fox and Mexico. “Without a doubtâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Welcome to Alipac hdumas and thank you for your service to our nation. Please forward the information to as many contacts as you can to inform and enlighten others that you know. To continue to allow the American public to pay for and support 20 million plus illegal aliens will destroy the United States and turn us into the Welfare States and bankrupt our nation. The people who have come legally in the past a way have had to prove they can support themselves with a job or the ability to have someone else support them. With illegal aliens, millions expect and sure enough have someone to support them, but without the someone's choice. The American people are forced to support their lives with FREE benefits and FREE services without a say. They take our jobs and lower our wages, but Juan Hernandez and Senator McCain see nothing wrong with this picture. Neither do too many other politicians.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have one more comment I'd like to make about Mr. Hernandez and Mr. McCain's campaign. Why does McCain think he needs a cheap tricks clown to reach out the the illegal aliens anyway? Only Americans can vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW! WELCOME ALL NEWCOMERS! GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And I wonder which cabinet post mcCain has in mind for Mr. Hernandez should he get elected?????????

"The blending of Canada, US and Mexico has long been in the works,"

Then I think we need to start making demands on Mexico that Americans get equal treatment in Mexico as Mexicans get in the US - that would really make them mad!

Let's start by saying they have to let us buy property on the beach like we let their citizens do here. And that any American that wants to can live in Mexico and should expect welfare and English taught in the schools. We also want them to start printing bilingual ballots for us since we will all be dual citizens and be able to vote in their elections and run for office in their country.

Illegals

For all those who think the ILLEGALS only take jobs that Americans don't want. A friend of mine is having a house built (here in Indiana). I stopped by to see the progress. They were putting up drywall. There was noone there who spoke English. So much for the Mexicans just taking low paying jobs. I know guys that do drywall. It's hard work but pays very well. On the other hand, getting those guys to show up is not easy. They work 4 hours and go drink. You can't say that about the Mexicans. So the general contractor will bid the job at the usual rate and then hire the Mexs for half that or less and pocket the diff. Then our lazy Americans will whine when they don't have enough left to drink on. LOL!

Spanky

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast