Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiitwo
    Juan Hernandez!!! Aye, aye, aye!!!! What a guy!! He's so full of illogic and lies, it's truly amazing....and strident, unctuous and obnoxious to boot.
    YUCK!!

You forgot arrogant. I would soooooo love to slap that smile off his face.

AJM

What Ron Paul says about illegal immigration

He has a message, and he has a PLAN:

“I don’t think the problem of illegal immigration will ever be solved until we have a healthy, thriving economy.â€

AJM

Response to Melissa...

...Melissa, your plan would be a great one! However, are you aware that you must be extremely affluent to become a Mexican citizen? You have to show proof of a certain amount of money (it escapes me as to the actual amount, but, trust me, it was pretty astronomical). There are very stringent laws in Mexico for US to become their citizens. That should anger us all even more, as they continue to send their poor ones over here!

You Ask What I Think

If McCain wins tomorrow in Florida then kiss the border fence goodbye. I think ALIPAC should have been on top of this earlier. MMalkin broke this story yesterday. ALIPAC is wasting time with a silly Dobbs campaign when it should be organizing to defeat McCain.

I'm disappointed with ALIPAC lack of leadership on this and misguided effort to draft Dobbs. We must beat McCain and Romney is our only hope. ALIPAC is wasting time with a silly Dobbs campaign when it should be organizing to defeat McCain.

April
    WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

I am so glad to see so many NEW Patriots here at Alipac!!!!

Welcome to ALIPAC all new visitors. All of you are
    GREAT AMERICANS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS AND PARTICIPATION!!!!

These are just the kind of people we have to keep out of office starting 2009.

This sure says alot about McCain and what kind of people would be running our country should he get in office...pretty horrifying

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

We need everyone to help Senator Sessions....
    just 8 calls and 8 e-mails but so important for our cause, lets show Sen. Sessions what alipacer's are made of!!
    Instructions and contact information (below link)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100207.html
    Submit a question for candidates!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100382.html
    "Lou Dobbs for president campaign" need help here to!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99798.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Juan Hernandez reminds me of a snake oil salesman; lying through his teeth and very disingenuous. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him. If he is on McCain's "team" this is just another reason why NOT to vote for McCain. As much as I do admire McCain's military service to our country he is the wrong person for our next president. Vote for someone who will do something about the influx of illegals: Mitt Romney.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your Government when it deserves it" -Mark Twain[/quote]

Pissed off at all our elected officals, Lets go after them.

All,

I am now tired of this crap from our elected officials. I heard John McCain on CNN today and he has said that he would sign any bill for immigration reform that makes it to his desk, if we elect him as president.

Then we have Obama who as said the same thing but we must treat them humanely. What a MOD EDIT joke that is. We are so worried about the president right now, as we should be but unless we get an independent in the race we are all screwed.

We need to start putting pressure on our elected officials letting them know up front that we will not put up with it and if they vote for any amnesty we will take them down during the 08 election year. I am about ready to through my hat into the ring for the congressional seat in my district because I am tired of what he stands for.

I am tired of these so called righteous congressmen and senators thinking through their assholes instead of using the wet noodle between the ears.

Thanks fro this it has just made a great end to my day hearing this.

MGKline

Banned
    How do I feel about McCain's new Advisor Juan Hernandez?

I don’t know the whole key to Ali-pacs success, but I’m sure that they key to our failure would sitting idle and not taking any action towards the eradication of John McCain’s political team. We must send rock-solid information to the American people of John McCain’s goals for America when it comes to dealing justice to the criminals that have invaded our great land.
    Both McCain and Hernandez have shown they have one agenda when it comes to criminal immigration, period. This agenda reads a very bitter lesson from the past. The evil that these two together will create in this country will be nothing like we have ever seen before.
    These men do evil so completely and cheerfully and they do it with a political artificial religious conviction with no regards to the American people. These two men working together have created a great disturbance in my hart.
    It is not unseemly for me to die fighting in defense of my country.
    We must hold a tremendous faithfulness in our American values with patriotic sincerity as our principles in putting a stop to criminal immigration. We must act now as if it were impossible to fail. We have conceived and developed a great ability here at Ali-Pac and the time to act is today. (gaga0

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast