Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do you rate ALIPAC's job performance?

Friends of ALIPAC:

Please take a few moments to answer our new survey questions. If you have not responded to our older survey questions, please fill them out so we can gauge your opinions better.

Please rate your feelings about ALIPAC's job performance so far and feel free to send any comments, questions, or feedback to WilliamG@alipac.us

New Survey Questions and ALIPAC job performance ratings...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Surveys

Thank you for being a part of our national e-mail alerts network. You are six thousand strong and growing everyday!

ALIPAC
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two Feedback e-mails so far

you need to enlist more people
    and

I believe it has been great and will get better. I hope congress will listen and act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More e-mail feedback

I suggest that we follow the lead of Sheriff Joe Arpiao and build tent holding facilites for illegal aliens. I hear over and over that we don't have enough beds to hold them and I'm sick of it! The answer is right in front of these idiots faces!

Arpiao has had his tent jail in operation now for years and it is much cheaper then building illegals a club fed to await their deportation hearings. This would end catch and release and the facility could be built in a week and is easily expandable.

Arpiao has been sued by everyone and their uncle and he has won them all! If our military can live in tents why not our illegals awaiting hearings! I'm also sick of hearing that we can't deport them all! You bet we can! One or two at a time, we don't have to deport all 12 million at once!

I believe the tent jail system has also been used in Miami too but I'm not sure. I know Maricopa County has had theirs in operation for years and they used military surplus tents! I'm sure there is no shortage of those and the price is right. The feds can use the same system as Arpiao and it won't cost us near as much to house them.

In the old days they used to have a bounty on illegals of $25 for each one you turned in to the Border Patrol. We should go back to that as well. Get's the people involved and allows them to make some money at the same time. I know in the present times this is probably out there but it used to work?

The tent detention centers would be a great idea and I don't see why no one has proposed it?
    and...

You all are the best. Thanks for all you do.

W,
    There are many organizations out there. All of them have the right "heart", but seem to be very disorganised at times? I had spoke with you about this at the July 5th rally. I feel that ALIPAC has (is) doing a lot to bring people from all over the country together to "pinpoint" our efforts in many different places.
    I love reading about people in Texas, Illinois, Oregon and ? calling/emailing our leaders in NC to put pressure on them. That shows that the "silent majority" can flex it's "muscle" where it needs to.
    You have done a great job in leaving ego and personal agenda out of this fight and focusing on the what we're after - resolving the illegal alien problem.
    Thanks go out to all on this site because you are the ones who are fighting the good fight.

D.W.
    D.W.

A+...I am a naturalized citizen and were I a natural born one, I could not feel any stronger and be more ashamed of some of my fellow Americans. I consider some by virtue of their shameful actions , lack of dignity, personal pride in their country and President.,..traitors. They are lucky to be living in this country and be afforded the "freedom of speech". They, unfortunately, lack the good jugdment of proper and respectful application of this "freedom".
    You are doing a great job . Thank you for all the information .
    Excellent and informative
    Thank you
    You are doing a better job than our elected goverment.
    Glad you're out there.....
    Great, I e-mail all your info to my family. How about some bumper stickers!! Keep keeping us informed!!!
    I THINK THE SITE NEEDS A MAKEOVER. IT'S TOO PLAIN JANE. MORE COLOR, SIMPLE GRAPHICS OR SOME DESIGN TO IT. NUMBERS USA WEB SITE IS POPULAR, SO IS FAIR'S WEB SITE. LOK AT THEM FOR IDEAS. ALSO TRY TO GET EXPOSURE THRU TALK RADIO. TAKE CARE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS.
    Hi, I appreciate this web site but it would be so much nicer and easier to pass the stories along to others if I had links to them. One particular story you had within the last week or so I could not find on-line by a news source and it was frustrating.
    Love what you are doing for our citizens country and state wide. Keep up the
    good work. On limited disability income but will contribute what I can when
    I can to your cause.
    God bless and keep up the good work. Please keep me on your email list and I
    will forward as I already do. To everyone I know.
    THEY HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT. WE LIVE IN MIAMI, FL. AND LIKE TO HEAR OF RALLIES, ETC, THAT ARE GOING ON, BUT WE NEED MORE TIME TO GET THERE, SOMETIMES, WE GET INFORMATION TOO LATE, AND WE CANNOT GET UP AND GO THAT FAST, WE ARE IN OUR SEVENTIES.GOOD REPORTING.