Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks for the answer fedup, I just can't understand why people would not be out in full force to support something like this.

I would sure like people who are ignoring what is happeninng to their home towns to explain why they refuse to speak out and help save their country.

Fedup did they sell all the tickets yet?
    No, they haven't sold them all yet. But I believe a lot of publicity is going out this week. They wanted to sell out before but I hear there will be 'walk ups' for tickets. I'll see what I can find out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The reason I asked is I would be willing to purchase tickets to support the cause but i'm to far away to go.
    I also would not want to take away from someone who might be able to attend, because these are the people who will get the word out in that area, and this is the object of these meeting .
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'll send a donation.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll donate, Fedup is putting the information together as we speak!!

They have 300 tickets to sell and alot of people want to go but can not afford it if we make donations they can give the tickets away. We just have to start getting people involved, and our own William is speaking there and could mean new members for ALIPAC, and just that many more becoming aware of our flight to save our country!!

DO WE HAVE ANY TAKERS!! ALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We had 400 tickets total, and only have sold a little over 100. Just about all of the VIP's sold, but we have many, many more to go...Hopefully the interview that William did will help out also. The phone started ringing more today than before...people wanting more info and such...hopefully many will buy at the door.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

I spoke with Mr. Flannigan tonight. We are doing all we can to help them boost attendance.

We need as many people as possible at all three events.

1. At the immigration conference in Grayslake, IL on Sat.
    2. At the Waukegan City Hall Sunday at Noon for the Shop IN Waukegan Day
    3. At the Waukegan City Hall for the 287(g) meeting Monday night at 8pm. The word is that the illegal alien supporters are coming out in force that night and WE NEED EVERYONE WE CAN GET THERE!

W

Thank you William!! I'll be posting on our local forum also about the Shop in Waukegan Day. Hopefully we'll have a good turn-out.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

I sent a donation.

Your alright CCUSA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED LOTS OF HELP HERE ALIPAC TEAM, PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUT!! CHECK ALL THE LINKS BELOW AND PICK ONE OR MORE OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN HELP WITH, !! WE HAVEN'T GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140
    National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375

I'll be planning to get there on Sunday. I hope I can make it on Saturday as well.
    ~ Its not the years in your life that are important, its the life in your years ~
    President Lincoln

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast