Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I really hope you can make it Saturday as well. It should be an outstanding day. I look forward to seeing the movie, hearing William Gheen speak, everything...

Spread the word!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I will donate too!!!(DONE!)

I want to let you all know about my phone call to

4th Ward
    Tony Figueroa
    921 Oak Tree Ln.
    Waukegan, IL 60085
    (847) 596-2625

I called to let them know that I was in support of 287g ...ask me about the bill.... and I had it right in front of me ...then proceded to ask me where area code 303 was... of course I let him know it was Colorado.
    Then he informed me that he wishes or doesn't understand why outsiders can't take care of their own problems. Informed me that he has friends in Colorado and we should take care of our own problems! I informed him I wanted to call and give my support to take action on the local level. and that it isn't right for our federal government to sit back while our laws are not enforced and we allow these illegal aliens to continually break our laws. Told me he agreed with me there...so I remarked that he should support this bill then. His reply was everything is black and white with you people????? I replied, I can see where you stand on this bill...YES MA"AM he replied. I asked what people? Americans? I am an American. I am a Viet Nam Vet. Good for you!! Then you should support the bill. He would not give an answer as to "YOU PEOPLE!"

I think we should let this man see how Americans unite. He is definately voting against this bill!

(Sorry about editing this post so much... this guy really got under my skin... )
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can dial *67then 1-847-596-2625 when you call to block your phone numbers when you call.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JAK
    Thanks JP... already called everyone, but will keep that in mind.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I will donate too!!!(DONE!)
    Thank you JAK!! (That was me you spoke to!)
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123