Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, W. She is also balanced. She is really pushing for the transcripts on the court hearings on the NJ guy to see who dropped the ball on his previous cases. It will be interesting to see who gets the smoke, the prosecutor or the judge or both.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Somehow I am not sure Nancy Grace will put much emphasis on the illegal aspect of this, although I haven't seen her in a long time.

Maybe I read her wrong - but
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our update on this story is going out via email alert now and can be found at this link

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 081#446081

W

I am heart sick at this senseless death. Last week I emailed my members of congress that I am not afraid of foreign terrorists,but of THE ILLEGAL ALIEN rapists, sexual predators, child molesters, drunk drivers, identity thieves etc. WERE"S THE FENCE? These are the types of terrorists our goverment tried to force down our throats with they're bad immigration bill. Thank God we defeated it. Now if the morons would enforce our laws.Just last week a child was grabbed in Poway{So. Cal.} by an ILLEGAL ALIEN staying in a migrant camp near this child's school! I can't say this enough: Parents, be ever vigilante!!! William, am getting right to work on your request and prayers for Dani and family.

Banned
    Im on it
    Pm me if I can do more !!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolynne50
    I am heart sick at this senseless death. Last week I emailed my members of congress that I am not afraid of foreign terrorists,but of THE ILLEGAL ALIEN rapists, sexual predators, child molesters, drunk drivers, identity thieves etc. WERE"S THE FENCE? These are the types of terrorists our goverment tried to force down our throats with they're bad immigration bill. Thank God we defeated it. Now if the morons would enforce our laws.Just last week a child was grabbed in Poway{So. Cal.} by an ILLEGAL ALIEN staying in a migrant camp near this child's school! I can't say this enough: Parents, be ever vigilante!!! William, am getting right to work on your request and prayers for Dani and family.
    Welcome Carolynne50. Glad to have you join us. I'm orginally from So. Cal. Was there an article about this case? If so where can we find it. We need it for information to present to representatives. The more cases we know about and have info on the better.

So sorry for the little child. I hope they are OK.

Re: Illegal Aliens with Prior Charges Murder 15 year old Tex

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Illegal Aliens with Prior Charges Murder 15 year old Texas Girl...
    Mod Edited

hellinas,

Welcome to ALIPAC. Looks like you had some trouble with your first post. Please post in General Discussion if you need help with posting.

Thanks,
    Dixie

Videos about Dani Countryman.

Words from Dani's family
    http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/Video ... &catId=104

Report about Dani's murder and the suspects
    http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/Video ... &catId=104

Somebody's potential future wife...

your son's perhaps...

the mother of your grandchildren...

now is no more.

Stealth genocide, wipe out the future.
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Thanks Alipac!

Americans of every race should be up in arms about the Special Treatment Illegal Aleins are recieving by oour own Government officials. They are getting away with terrible crimes, while governments are Aiding and abetting them, giving them santuary and ID cards, while committing Identity Theft and Fraud. Alipac and immigration'shumancost.com, have been reporting for years the crimes that are being Censored. It's time for it to stop and Be Exposed! We are under siege in our own homes and communities by Illegals that should be incarcerated and then immediately fingerprinted, photographed and deported upon release from jail. A Tracking devise should be placed on them to make sure they Never come back into the Country!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast