Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by carolynne50
    I am heart sick at this senseless death. Last week I emailed my members of congress that I am not afraid of foreign terrorists,but of THE ILLEGAL ALIEN rapists, sexual predators, child molesters, drunk drivers, identity thieves etc. WERE"S THE FENCE? These are the types of terrorists our goverment tried to force down our throats with they're bad immigration bill. Thank God we defeated it. Now if the morons would enforce our laws.Just last week a child was grabbed in Poway{So. Cal.} by an ILLEGAL ALIEN staying in a migrant camp near this child's school! I can't say this enough: Parents, be ever vigilante!!! William, am getting right to work on your request and prayers for Dani and family.
    Welcome Carolynne50. Glad to have you join us. I'm orginally from So. Cal. Was there an article about this case? If so where can we find it. We need it for information to present to representatives. The more cases we know about and have info on the better.

So sorry for the little child. I hope they are OK.

This might not have gotten any press because it happened at the same time as the NINE year old left in the truck by his drunk illegal dad and died in the truck. I heard about this on Rick Roberts show on KFMB, a caller even called it and let rick know about it and needless to say he wasnt happy.
    i dont think the audio is still on his sight, however, Rick was part of the legal brief last week involving the pedophile that was arrested. It seems that Rick did interviews on air with this jack mc clellan and parts of those interviews were introduced as testimony and helped lead to the court order.

If you havent listened to Rick Roberts, google his name and listen when you can. hes one of us,. against illegals, hates when anything happens to a child.

I went to google to see if there were any websites about Americans killed by illegal immigrants. I found this one but it seems outdated. Still it had a lot of the stories we all have heard in previous years.

I am not computer savvy or a programmer but would like to see a website dedicated to ALL Americans who have been killed by Illegal Aliens\Illegal Terrorists. This poor girl Dani, the kids in Newark and thousands of others. It know isn't covered my the media as it should be.

I would donate to a website to try and bring out these victims stories, and am sure a lot of others would. It is up to the true Americans to get the word out and it seems that we are getting fewer and farther in between. People have to wake up today or there will be no tomorrow for so many Americans.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/te ... ctims.html

Welcome Blueangel. Actually there is a Memorial site that one of our posters has. I'll see if I can find it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here it is Blueangel:

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Contacted local news channels

Hi all,

Just want to let you know that I sent e-mails about this news story to three local San Francisco TV news channels: KRON-4, KPIX-5, and KGO-7. I hope they run it. God bless her.

Jason

Illegal Immigrants murder 15 year old girl

This is too much. American citizens are fair game for people that are in this country illegally, and the federal government just don't give a damn. How many more citizens are going to have to die before something is done about it? I read in the news paper today that Mexico has deported thousands of Illegals that were from Central America. But they think that it is ok for their citizens to be in this country illegally and we in turn are suppose to change our immigration laws to suit them. How ignorant can our federal government be? By the way they are planning their own march on Washington Sept.12. Only in America can illegals march in our streets. Try it in Mexico and see how far you will get.

Welcome Jason and LadyStClaire. We are glad to have you in the fight for our country. Put your seat belts on it can be a bumpy ride. But at least we're in it together. LOL

Welcome again. You'll get a lot of encouragement by the work people do here. Jason good for you. Let us know if they show anything and tell the truth. SF is not likely.

Yes! Welcome Lady and Jason!

W

Welcome BlueAngel, Lady and Jason
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Horrable story...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast