Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The first time I viewed the clip of Ex El Presidente Calderon saying he wanted Mexican Americans to "Think Mexico First" down to the 7th generation and beyond I had NO DOUBT it is any orchestrated INVASION!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Its not hispanic/latino

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    IT IS NOT Hispanic/Latino anger and hatred for Americans and for white anglo peoples. It is Mexican nationalism and racism that is by far the largest force fueling this invasion, lawlessness, and soon-to-be serious violence.

We must have a wall between us and Mexico, at least until a few generations have passed and the Government teaches their people NOT to hate others...
    I agree, but inherent in that is a disdain for those who would thwart its expansion elsewhere, i.e. a majority "Anglo" nation. The Mexican government has done nothing to discourage this thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    The first time I viewed the clip of Ex El Presidente Calderon saying he wanted Mexican Americans to "Think Mexico First" down to the 7th generation and beyond I had NO DOUBT it is any orchestrated INVASION!
    And "wherever there are Mexicans there is Mexico" or some such drivel. I think that came from the unctuous weasel that was McCain's Hispanic outreach person during the primary.

This pick and axe thing is just one more gross miscalculation on the part of these fools. That said, the whole incident will be buried by the media and simply disappear, or if that's not possible, attributed to an overly emotional, desperate migrant who feels her American Dream is being threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    And these are the kinds of people who expect to be legalized? Boy, wouldn't they make good citizens? Let them try it. They will only make it worse for themselves.
    tinybodidaho, call me foolish but maybe we should actually welcome violence from the OBL's and IA's. Law enforcement and the military would quickly be called in and we would finally know which side our own media and government supports. The truth would be out there for all to see. Could be quite refreshing.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    And these are the kinds of people who expect to be legalized? Boy, wouldn't they make good citizens? Let them try it. They will only make it worse for themselves.
    tinybodidaho, call me foolish but maybe we should actually welcome violence from the OBL's and IA's. Law enforcement and the military would quickly be called in and we would finally know which side our own media and government supports. The truth would be out there for all to see. Could be quite refreshing.
    If they continue on this "path to violence" they will cook their own goose.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    And "wherever there are Mexicans there is Mexico" or some such drivel. I think that came from the unctuous weasel that was McCain's Hispanic outreach person during the primary.
    Oh really well here is the statement...from the New York Times....

Mexican President Assails U.S. Measures on Migrants

By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr.
    Published: September 3, 2007

MEXICO CITY, Sept. 2 — President Felipe Calderón harshly criticized the United States government on Sunday for the recent crackdown on illegal immigrants, saying it has led to the persecution of immigrant workers without visas.

The Bush administration has stepped up raids on factories and farms suspected of hiring illegal workers, imposing heavy fines and deporting a record number of illegal immigrants in 2006. The United States Congress this summer failed to approve proposed legislation to revamp immigration laws to make it easier for Mexican immigrants to gain citizenship or temporary work visas, disappointing the Calderón administration.

“In the name of the government of Mexico, I again issue an energetic protest against the unilateral measures taken by the Congress and the United States government that exacerbate the persecution and the vexing treatment against undocumented Mexican workers,â€

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    You're correct but I believe both used it as a standard talking point. I can see the guy you're thinking of in my minds eye but his name just won't come to me right now.

This was from a Calderon speech on September 2, 2007 down in Mexico City..what part of this conversation am I not getting????

quote:

By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr.
    Published: September 3, 2007

MEXICO CITY, Sept. 2 — President Felipe Calderón harshly criticized the United States government on Sunday for the recent crackdown on illegal immigrants, saying it has led to the persecution of immigrant workers without visas.

In his speech, Mr. Calderón, who has acknowledged that he has relatives who migrated to the United States, suggested that the deportation of undocumented immigrants bordered on a violation of human rights, and he vowed to help illegal migrants.

“I have said that Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico,â€

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    If they continue on this "path to violence" they will cook their own goose.

Yes but what about those of us that live in Arizona. It is getting utterly ridiculous here. I have already lost friends because they are Hispanic and I'm not. The violence and hatred coming from these people are downright scary and whats worse is the media isn't even portraying the message right at all! They are saying tea party goers are the violent ones and I have seen nothing but peaceful protests from them. What the hell is this world coming to?

OBAMA IS DELIBERATELY LYING IN HIS SPEECHES REGARDING THE ARIZONA LAW. OUR CONGRESSMEN AND CANDIDATES ARE SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE LAW AND ESPOUSING UNTRUTHS REGARDING IT'S CONTENT. EITHER THEY ARE LYING OR HAVEN'T READ IT. THE PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN GROUPS AND THE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE SHOWING THEIR TRUE HATRED AND INTENTION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST AMERICANS. OUR GOVERNMENT CONDONES THIS. APPARENTLY THEY PREFER MEXICANS OVER AMERICANS AND APPROVE OF THEIR INTENTION TO REPLACE US. WE NEED TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR ARIZONA AND GOV JAN BREWER. A MEMBER HAD THE GREAT IDEA TO BUY PRODUCTS FROM ARIZONA TO HELP WITH THEIR ECONOMY AND COMBAT THE BOYCOTTS. DOES ANYONE HAVE WEB SITES FOR THIS? WILL ALIPAC TAKE DONATIONS FOR ARIZONA? WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO FIGHT BACK IN MONETARY AND TANGIBLE WAYS. ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS WHO WILL VOTE FOR IMMIGRATION REFORM NEED TO BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE. NO CANDIDATE WHO SUPPORTS IMMIGRATION REFORM CAN BE ELECTED. I HOPE THAT ALIPAC AND OTHER ANTI-ILLEGAL ALIEN GROUPS WILL NOT SHOW UP AT THE PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN PROTESTS. THEY ARE VIOLENT. THEY ARE DESPERATE. IF WE ARE PRESENT, WE WILL BE BLAMED FOR THE VIOLENCE. LET THEM SHOW THEIR TRUE INTENT. LET THEM SHOW THEIR HATRED OF US.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast