Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration Coalition to Boycott Bank of America!

Illegal Immigration Coalition to Boycott Bank of America!

February 16, 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    (866) 329-3999 or WilliamG@alipac.us
    www.bankofamericaboycott.com
    www.illegalimmigrationboycott.com

The National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition (NIIBC), which includes over 100 organizations, is launching a boycott of Bank of America because of the bank's offer to issue credit cards, mortgages, and accounts to illegal aliens in the US.

"People are already canceling cards and accounts with Bank of America over this news," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "The goal of the boycott is to get tens of thousands of Americans to complain to BOA, ask Congress for action, and to cancel their accounts, until this bank respects public opinion and federal law."

Several online polls show over 80% of the American public disapprove of Bank of America's decision to offer credit cards to illegal aliens, with no Social Security numbers and no credit history.

"It is a slap in the face to every American struggling with credit card debt and rocky credit scores," says William Gheen. "Bank of America needs to realize that the citizens of America run this nation, not big business and the current law state it is a felony to aid and abet illegals inside the US. We want Bank of America charged and the decision makers responsible for this to face fines and jail time. We want the Rule of Law restored in America!"

The NIIBC launched a boycott of Miller Brewing and their London based parent company SABMiller six months ago. Since that time, Miller's American sales have dwindled.

The net savvy anti-illegal immigration groups are launching a website to assist the boycott at www.bankofamericaboycott.com Citizens are encouraged to visit the site, sign the petition, and take action!

The coalition is comprised of over 100 non-racist organizations such as 9/11 Families for a Secure America, The Conservative Voice, Latino Americans for Immigration Reform, USAPAC, IllegalAliens.us, and many others.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is now one of the largest national organizations fighting against illegal immigration and serves as Director of the NIIBC. ALIPAC is a multi-ethnic organization that enjoys the support of many LEGAL immigrants. Supporters are organized in all 50 states. For more information, please visit www.alipac.us

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

don't forget Wells fargo and Citibank. they both have been given credit to criminal aliens for years.

Not a new problem, but still an illegal problem which discriminates against Americans.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

signed petition and am going to initiate transfer of my account right now.
    I had already steered one of my roommates away from BofA. He chose Wachovia. One of his relatives was killed by an illegal alien in a driving accident in which the illegal alien was at fault. All that happened was deportation. No jail time, no financial penalties.
    My other roommate told me he will switch his account as well.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

MW
    For some unknown reason I can't open the link to the petition. I'm getting a "Page cannot be found." Anyone know why?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

signed petition. Moved my accounts.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Signed petition and will move my accounts starting today.

BOA Is Anti American

I am so angry over this outrage I'm ready to go out and break something!
    BOA and it's executive officers should be ashamed and should be prosecuted under federal law! I hope the boycott has a severe impact on this anti american business and I will personally do everything in my power to see that BOA doesn't go unpunished for this!

I don't bank with BOA but I DO bank with Compass who I know allows Matricular Consular cards. Of course, they hid under their desk when I asked the manager why they are aiding and abetting illegal and terrorist activities! I am ready to pull my entire account and move to a bank that doesn't support this BS. Does anyone have a list of banks that don't do this?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    I signed petition and have emailed it out to my entire email list.
    William, you were GREAT on Cavuto's show!

It was a proud moment William to see you on Neil Cavuto's show today. I called several people and asked them to watch you and I am looking forward to seeing you on the stock shows tomorrow morning on Fox News Channel.

You spoke clearly, plainly, strongly and addressed the issues completely. The people who followed you, especially the man who cut his Bank of America card up on the show gave strength to the outrage of Americans.

Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee did a good job of outlining that mortgages, credit cards, checking accounts for illegals are wrong. She and others are looking to investigate and if needed enact legislation to stop this loophole if one exists for illegals to be given access to credit and banking.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast