Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Illegal Immigration Reversing? Operation Scheduled Depart

Is Illegal Immigration Reversing? Operation Scheduled Departure?

Last Americans Standing,

Episode 6 of our radio show will air this Sunday August 10 3-5pm Eastern 12-2pm Pacific.

Have you heard about the report from the Washington, DC think tank called the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS)? The report claims that the illegal alien population in America has started to fall significantly. You can view the report titled "Homeward Bound" on their site www.CIS.org

This Sunday, we have a very special guest joining the show to answer your questions!

Steve Camarota, the author of the CIS Report you have heard about in the news, will join me on the air to discuss this important report. The report claims that illegals are leaving in reaction to stronger enforcement. Over 20 articles, released by ALIPAC this week, confirm these findings. The illegal alien supporters are in an uproar over the report claiming it is false and that the economy alone is responsible for the departures.

We are very pleased that Mr. Steve Camarota is going to take time out of his busy schedule to speak with us all this Sunday!

These findings could completely reshape the immigration debate in America!

Also, have you heard about Operation Scheduled Departure? The Bush administration has ordered Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to setup departure centers in several cities where illegal aliens can show up, start wearing tracking bracelets, and be given three months to get their affairs in order and leave the US voluntarily.

Do you think this program will work? Do you trust the Bush administration to do this job right? Are illegal aliens really going to sign up?

We will work to answer these questions and more this Sunday Aug. 10!

Please spread the word about...

Episode 6: Illegal Immigration Reversing & Scheduled Departure?

You can listen online via www.LastAmericans.us and www.RepublicBroadcasting.org

Hope to hear your voices soon.

Please tune in, turn on, and take your country back!

William Gheen
    Host of the Last Americans Standing Show
    www.LastAmericans.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That sounds very interesting. I'll be tuning in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow Steve. Your show is really taking off W.

Will be there.

Dr. Camarota should be a good guest and it'll be interesting to hear what he says. Here's a brief bio and some of his publications:

http://www.cis.org/taxonomy/term/60

JAK
    Do you think this program will work? Do you trust the Bush adminstration to do this job right? Are illegal aliens really going to sign up?
    I think this could work if the recommendations of Brian Bilbray were put into place. He suggested at the special town hall meetings a couple of years ago that "illegals should have a required amount of time to leave the country or we could confiscate ALL of their belongings. Homes, vehicles, finances..." Yea, this could work.

Do I trust pResident bUSH or HIS administration? NEVER!!!!!
    I would be happy if he did this but I still wouldn't trust him...
    His hands are dirty and have betrayal written all over them!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Sent out to my address book.

Steve C from CIS - the author of the newly written report.

It should be a very interesting program for sure. Try to tune in if you can

JAK
    Passed this on!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

AE

I plan to listen.

BTW William, is there any way that you can think of, to have Mr. Camarota's report translated into Spanish so I can covertly leave it around my complex?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Wow!! Steve Camarota!! We're hitting the Big Time now!! Thanks, W!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast