Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mapwife, I understand how you feel. I have a couple like that, Clay Shaw and Bill Nelson. But we HAVE to call them too.

Notice a couple of posts up, William said he gave me a hand with them.
    We have to help each other. I'll help you with yours on Monday. If you can please send me a pm to remind me. I plan to call more Monday.

Fax and email over the weekend.

See you guys Monday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calling Senators

Much as I'd like to get involved with making calls, when the calls are to my Senators I don't even bother........

Re: Calling Senators

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine
    Much as I'd like to get involved with making calls, when the calls are to my Senators I don't even bother........
    So who is your Senators? Couldn't be any worse then the one's I have and I enjoy calling them on a daily bases. Even if to tell Dewine, that because of his lack of Interest in the American Citizen. He should go ahead and start looking for work elsewhere.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Couldn't be any worse than DOLE who doesn't even list illegal immigration or ANY KIND of immigration as a "HOT TOPIC" on her website. I have to choose National Security or Trade or whatever tickles my fancy. And, calling her office is a waste of money BUT I force myself to do it anyway. That way, when she comes up for reelection, I can tell her how many times I've written, faxed and called and the only response I have ever gotten are about a DOZEN DUPLICATE letters! I've saved all of them so I can throw them up in her face when she starts campaigning in 2008!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Sorry guys, mine are the worst.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, you DEFINITELY have a major problem because YOU have to put up with JEB!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I used to say why bother, but why not? While we still have a voice we all need to use it. Speak up, tell them what they are doing wrong and what they need to do about it.

I don’t consider myself an activist. I am an American concern about my country. Believe me if we don’t voice our opinions, those with views opposite of ours will.

"Liberty has never come from Government. It is always come from the subjects of Government. The history of Liberty is the history of resistance." Woodrow Wilson

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"No Man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation." General Douglas MacArthur
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I received this email today from Senator Diane Fienstein:

It pretty much says she will approve it..that's the message I got from reading it!!

Sent : Monday, December 5, 2005 5:51 PM
    To : <xxjuanitaxx@msn.com>
    Subject : U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein responding to your message

December 5, 2005

Miss Robin M
    54667 Benecia Trail
    Yucca Valley, California 92284

Dear Miss Machado:

Thank you for writing me about a possible blanket amnesty.
    I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not support blanket amnesty for illegal immigrants. As
    the daughter of a Russian immigrant, I understand the hope and the
    optimism with which countless others view our country. I believe
    America is rooted in a tradition of newcomers working hard and
    building a better life for themselves and their families. We must
    balance this tradition, however, with our ability to integrate new
    immigrants into the American society that follow the proper
    channels to legal immigration. Our ability to accept immigrants and
    our immigration policy must support and strengthen families, create
    economic opportunities, increase scientific and cultural resources,
    and fulfill humanitarian commitments.

Again, thank you for writing to me. If you have any further
    questions or comments on this or any other issue, please do not
    hesitate to call my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

http://feinstein.senate.gov

Further information about my position on issues of concern to California and the
    Nation are available at my website http://feinstein.senate.gov. You can also
    receive electronic e-mail updates by subscribing to my e-mail list at
    http://feinstein.senate.gov/issue.html.
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

It pretty much says she will approve it..that's the message I got from reading it!!
    I'd say you were 100% right on this one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123