Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Initial Results from Lou Dobbs Survey

A little over 1,100 people have voted in the first few hours of our survey being distributed.

More will answer the questions but we expect a low response rate from our over 30,000 supporters on this survey for two reasons.

1. We sent it out on Sat afternoon on Holiday weekend.
    2. Answering the survey requires viewing a 25 minute clip beforehand.

The number of respondents will continue to rise for days, but we have a strong sample over over 1,100 people in our first readings.

Here are the current polling results.

Over 70% of our supporters were disappointed to very upset by Mr. Dobbs's interview contents on Telemundo.

Approximately

11% want us to continue supporting Lou Dobbs
    28.9% want us to give Dobbs more time to clarify and respond
    51.5% want us to go ahead and cut our support for Dobbs.

The following percentages of ALIPAC supporters had concerns or complaints about these aspects of Lou Dobbs's interview on Telemundo

78.5% - Lou Dobbs failure maintain that Illegal Immigration is a crime

77.2% - Lou Dobbs new statements supporting legalizing illegal aliens in the US

74.3% - Lou Dobbs promise to 'compromise' with amnesty supporters

65.4% - Lou Dobbs failure to maintain that this 'invasion is threatening the health of many Americans'

61.5% - Lou Dobbs apology for not speaking Spanish

60.6% - Promise to biased pro Amnesty network Telemundo to be their "Greatest Friends"

15.1% say we should take a supportive or strongly supportive stance

13.9% say stay neutral

60.7% say we should reject or strongly reject what Lou Dobbs has said on Telemundo.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's the link for responding to your four questions? I can't locate it and I'd very much like to have my vote count in your survey. I watched Lou Dobbs' interview on Telemundo (through your link) previously so didn't want to watch it again.

Re: Initial Results from Lou Dobbs Survey

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    A little over 1,100 people have voted in the first few hours of our survey being distributed.

More will answer the questions but we expect a low response rate from our over 30,000 supporters on this survey for two reasons.

1. We sent it out on Sat afternoon on Holiday weekend.
    2. Answering the survey requires viewing a 25 minute clip beforehand.

The number of respondents will continue to rise for days, but we have a strong sample over over 1,100 people in our first readings.

Here are the current polling results.

Over 70% of our supporters were disappointed to very upset by Mr. Dobbs's interview contents on Telemundo.

Approximately

11% want us to continue supporting Lou Dobbs
    28.9% want us to give Dobbs more time to clarify and respond
    51.5% want us to go ahead and cut our support for Dobbs.

The following percentages of ALIPAC supporters had concerns or complaints about these aspects of Lou Dobbs's interview on Telemundo

78.5% - Lou Dobbs failure maintain that Illegal Immigration is a crime

77.2% - Lou Dobbs new statements supporting legalizing illegal aliens in the US

74.3% - Lou Dobbs promise to 'compromise' with amnesty supporters

65.4% - Lou Dobbs failure to maintain that this 'invasion is threatening the health of many Americans'

61.5% - Lou Dobbs apology for not speaking Spanish

60.6% - Promise to biased pro Amnesty network Telemundo to be their "Greatest Friends"

15.1% say we should take a supportive or strongly supportive stance

13.9% say stay neutral

60.7% say we should reject or strongly reject what Lou Dobbs has said on Telemundo.

W
    Here's the survey link...

ALIPAC SURVEY LINK
    http://survey.constantcontact.com/surve ... 7cfs/start
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyone ready to throw the baby out with the bath water after one interview on TELEMUNDO? Sounds like what could be considered a knee jerk reaction.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Lou created this situation for himself. I began suspicious of Lou's position about a year ago and have been watching him closely ever since. This interview only served to seal it with me. Comments he made during that time made me suspicious that he was sympathetic to the illegal aliens, like saying he's never said anyone ought to be deported, as if he thought they shouldn't be. He made comments that insinuated that the illegal aliens themselves shouldn't take the blame for coming here illegally. I even tried once on Lou's radio show to clear this up for his supporters. I point blank asked him what should be done with the millions who are here illegally and he wouldn't answer, saying only that nothing could be done until our borders are secured. That answer right there is pro amnesty, as if we can't enforce our laws until then. When people like this ride the fence on this issue, they usually fall off on the wrong side, as we've seen before.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

April
    Lou created this situation for himself. I began suspicious of Lou's position about a year ago and have been watching him closely ever since. This interview only served to seal it with me
    Same here Tiny!

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Everyone ready to throw the baby out with the bath water after one interview on TELEMUNDO? Sounds like what could be considered a knee jerk reaction.
    We have circulated the video for all to see, posted all the articles running about this incident, and now we are polling our entire supporter base to gauge opinions.

How "knee jerk" is that?

A very measured response so far considering the large amount of communications we are receiving from people that want us to slam the door hard on Dobbs immediately.

Yes, one comment supporting any form of Amnesty is all it takes especially if you are Lou Dobbs.

W