Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Excellent Work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they are going to run ads, they'll need more money. I'm making another contribution today and challenge the rest of you to do the same. Hucklberry the Dingleberry has to be stopped. Every little bit will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    If they are going to run ads, they'll need more money. I'm making another contribution today and challenge the rest of you to do the same. Hucklberry the Dingleberry has to be stopped. Every little bit will help.
    Right on, Bostwitz! Well said BTW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hucklebee

Thanks again Mr. Gheen. We really appreciate the hard work you're putting into helping us defeat these candidate from blindfolding us on very critical issues regarding illegal immigration.

DUNCAN HUNTER ....The Only One Candidate Who...

There is only one candidate among the GOP who can effectively get our borders closed...DUNCAN HUNTER! He has proven himself by getting federal money approved to actually BUILD a needed border fence. What's the lag? Michael Chertoff of Homeland Security is the one dragging his feet on this! Mr Hunter's primary issue in his campaign is getting this fence accomplished! Either Americans are not watching the debates or they don't really care. Mr Hunter is the most intelligent choice to lead our country back to being respected again. Check out his other issues and accomplishments at
    http://www.gohunter08.com/

I really hope that these candidates are listening. If they think that this will go away they are sadly mistaken. However it could go the way of the fence if we don't keep fighting. I want to know how we will know these candidates will keep their word after they get in office. Promises made promsies broken, by the sneaky congress I am riled. I knew Huckster was a phony but now we have the proof.

Boy, I'll tell ya, William and company just plain simply put,

THEY ROCK!

Way to go guys, nice work. Expose the traitors for the liars they are. Great work!

To all of the new recruits:

A big WELCOME to ALIPAC!!

But what part of his plan do they disagree with?

I am troubled by statements asserting that a plurality of Citizens oppose the "Huckabee" plan. Primarily, because I am still uncertain whether such statements truly reflect American's sentiments, or whether this is simply some more spin. It's my view, totally unscientific as it is, that America's Citizens are in favor of securing our borders, enforcing our laws, attrition through enforcement, deporting illegal aliens as necessary, and limiting legal immigration to only that which is prudent, necessary, and demonstrably in the best interests of America's Citizens and workers. The Huckabee plan, lacking specificity, doesn't rule any of this out. I do have issues with his past views and actions in Arkansas, and we've all experienced the problems associated with electing former Governor's. Basically, they'll say or do anything to get elected, after that; all bets are off. Simply stating that 65% of a "study" group disagrees with the Huckabee plan, isn't helpful. What aspect of Huckabee's "enumerated 9 point plan" does this study group have problems with? One can assert that because of Huckabee's gubernatorial history of "pandering" in Arkansas, that there is a "trust" issue, but blanket statements that "65% oppose his enumerated plan for dealing with immigration" (my paraphrase) is neither illuminating, nor does it provide insight necessary to allow for a valid "comparison" against the other candidates. Make no mistake, Huckabee is not my first choice anyway, but when ALI-PAC seems to go "out of the way" to indicate that Huckabee isn't anyone's first choice, they need to provide something more substantial than vagues assertions. The MSM have been using misleading statistics to assert that the majority of America's Citizens support some form of "comprehensive immigration reform" or amnesty. We all know that nothing could be farther from the truth, but the vague and nuanced method thet the MSM uses in framing the question serves only their pro-illegal alien agenda. If we are to discount any candidate with a shaky history on immigration, then we should do likewise for all candidates (my personal preference for narrowing the field of candidates). Guiliani, Romney, McCain should all be taken off the playing field if "past pandering" is the criteria. Obviously, given the history of all the Democratic candidates, none of these are worthy of consideration. I cannot support Mr. Huckabee for his past transgressions, nor will I support Rudy, Mitt, or John because they too have transgressed. The Huckabee plan was seemingly crafted based on a 10 point plan circulated for years among the pro-enforcement reformists. Vaguely stating that a majority of some study group or polling scenario opposes the "Huckabee plan" only gives the MSM more fodder for their "majority supports comprehensive reforms and amnesty" assertions. If ALI-PAC truly wants to capitalize on Mr. Huckabee's shortcomings, please clearly define whether it's his 9 point plan, and what point of his plan in particular is problematic, or whether its the broader "trust based issue" of his previous actions. Most would agree that Huckabee doesn't have a prayer of winning the general election (his being an ordained minister virtually rules out this possibility). Indeed, based on my limited "man in the street" research, the only chance that Mitt, John or Rudy will spend any time in the White House depends on whether or not they are invited to Fred Thompson's Inauguration. Is it the "man" or the "plan" that your polling suggests that American's oppose? Let's not through out all 9 points of the plan if only one point is an issue. After all, most who've analyzed the issue would agree that, until Huckabee stepped up and enunciated his 9 point plan, he didn't have much of a chance anywhere. That he was first to stipulate to an "any number of points plan" put him ahead of his rivals. Lose the candidate, not the plan!

Touch this back

I am chagrined that my own Senator, Kay Bailey Hutchison of Texas, and Mike Pence of Indiana were instrumental in trying to pass "touch back" legislation. I've written and asked that Senator Hutchison step down as our Senator and allow the good people of Texas to elect a representative who will support our views, values and interests. Thus far, she's hanging onto her job, while threatening to run for Governor (She'll never, ever, get re-elected to the Senate). Most recently Senator Hutchison helped pass the egregious legislation reducing the requirements for the border fence, and granting full discretion over where and whether to construct the fence to "appointed bureaucrats" at the DHS. The Huckabee plan for "touch back", although not stipulated in his press release for his "nine point plan", is the result of his comments in interviews and his continued pandering for votes among a certain demographic. Some of the points in the original 9 point plan were workable, pragmatic solutions to the problem, however; as with any politician, Huckabee wasn't content to leave things alone, preferring to "nuance" his way toward a few more voters. The man is not to be trusted!

Solutions...time for term limits?

I wonder how we solve the immigration problem and many others in our country with the current environment in Washington. I keep coming back to term limits. I have never really believed in them but perhaps this is the only way to get people in Washington who really are there to serve us, the people. It seems even the most well intentioned and honest get sucked in because they like the power and attention and therefore stay for years while quickly losing touch with what we as Americans want. Just food for thought! I am very disturbed and worried about our future as a sovereign country. We may soon be the "Late Great USA".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast