Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Solutions...time for term limits?

Quote Originally Posted by American1st
    I wonder how we solve the immigration problem and many others in our country with the current environment in Washington. I keep coming back to term limits. I have never really believed in them but perhaps this is the only way to get people in Washington who really are there to serve us, the people. It seems even the most well intentioned and honest get sucked in because they like the power and attention and therefore stay for years while quickly losing touch with what we as Americans want. Just food for thought! I am very disturbed and worried about our future as a sovereign country. We may soon be the "Late Great USA".
    There's already a solution available in place for term limits for congress. It's called an ELECTION. The trick is to send the loudest message that we will no longer accept the status quo from these knuckleheads. Some people seem to think it's the other guy's congressman who needs to be replaced. I personally am not afflicted with that misconception. It is MY congress and Senate incumbents that I will be voting and campaigning to replace. This is the only way we the people will gain representation in Washington. We have this one more chance in this country to do this. If we fail to vote the incumbent traitors out of congress and send the mainstream media also the message that they will not choose our leaders for us any more, then we will deserve what this country is in for.
    Most of the presidential candidates that you hear the most about from the television news outlets are members of the Council on Foreign Relations. This is one of the globalist organizations that want to do away with the borders and the soveriegnty of this nation for the sake of the greedy corporations and globalist elitists. So scream it from the rooftop, tell anyone who will listen. Only the existence of our great nation is at stake. Oh, and incidentally, Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter aren't members of the CFR as far as I've been able to find out.
    As a sidenote: I'm hearing that fox "news" will not invite Ron Paul to their "campaign candidates forum" to be held I believe on January 6th. What does that tell you? Perhaps he doesn't fit the agenda of their bosses....Just a thought. They will be hearing from me on Monday about their exclusionary tactics to force the election of a member of the CFR.

What more can anyone say than what's been said in this particular discussion group. We all know the problems, and we salute the ALIPAC team and William as heroes and real Americans. This website has become so very sophisticated. Everything is in place, thank God. Now it's the coming elections. Crush Hickabee and the pro amnesty Republicans and then our choice comes down to whose electable: Romeny, Paul, Hunter, etc. As William suggests, let's not tear the viable ones down. For me they're all honerable Americans. Perhaps it's a question of who is the firmest of all. They all seem to be. Maybe it's now a question of the economy. I personally do like Ron Paul's idea of pulling our empire back into a Republic, getting the gold standard back in place as the Euro partially has. However, Romney is a business man.....
    Perhaps it's a question of who will prevent Hell-ary from getting into office.

Hi there centrist. Thanks for the kind words and recognition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Huckabee for President National Chairman Ed Rollins will be a guest on C-SPAN's "Washington Journal" at 8 am CT / 9 am ET tomorrow -- Monday, December 31, 2007. Mr. Rollins will discuss the latest campaign developments with Paul Orgel - and then go to the phones.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

The hucksters SCAM-NASTY

The truth about the touch back plan is the fact that huckster went to mexico to lobby a embassy in little rock Ark. An embacy IS a forgien country. The hucks sham is to have the illegals step both feet onto any embassy, thier status is no longer "illegal". This is important becouse of the Constitution's Art.1 sect9 3rd clause "No...ex post facto Law shall be passed". No Law after the fact, as they can not make a legal resident "illegal", they also can not make an "illegal alien" "legal" by legislation. Can you say unConstitutional? So the illegal alien goes to any embassy and says "I am undocumented" for a fee the embassy will issue documents, that makes us all of feel better, yea right. My thoughts on Jim Gilchrist, I have warned him about the scamnasty, I spent 15 cold, dark nites on the border with him, I have the utmost respect for him, that does not mean that he speaks for me, or I vote the way he does,( my family in N.Y. sent over $1000. support to his bid for congress. The fact is the "Touch Back" is to touch back to an embassy and get your status ajusted and step back onto U.S. soil (dirt out side embassy's door) as a "legal'. Facts Are Facts. Read your Constitution and learn how the gov is robbing YOU.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123