Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Welcome to ALIPAC PonderThis
    And you have made a very good statement. I remember even on Facebook we were rallying the troops to have Brown elected. It was the people out here that got him his seat.

And do you not think he is not a Rino.?

Quote Originally Posted by tired2
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Welcome to ALIPAC PonderThis
    And you have made a very good statement. I remember even on Facebook we were rallying the troops to have Brown elected. It was the people out here that got him his seat.

And do you not think he is not a Rino.?
    Hi team, this thread is a discussion about McCain, Hayworth, and Deakin. If you folks want to discuss Scott Brown, please start a new discussion in the General Discussion area.

Thank you,

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just watched the first debate for AZ Senator between McCain, J D Hayworth, and Deakin.

Sadly, McCain and Hayworth spent most of the hour sniping at each other and mudslinging.

Deakin utilized his time to address the issues. Unfortunately, I think Hayworth hurt his cause more tonight than helped it.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    I just watched the first debate for AZ Senator between McCain, J D Hayworth, and Deakin.

Sadly, McCain and Hayworth spent most of the hour sniping at each other and mudslinging.

Deakin utilized his time to address the issues. Unfortunately, I think Hayworth hurt his cause more tonight than helped it.
    Well I certainly hope not, because this organization is about to do everything in our power we can to elect JD Hayworth. If you have criticisms of him, this is NOT the place for them.

John McCain will try pass an Amnesty that will destroy the United States of America, so any problems anyone out there has with Hayworth, if they are not worse than the destruction of the country, then stow those gripes till after the elections.

Hayworth for Senate!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I am fully aware of the fact this organization is doing everything it can to support Hayworth and my intent is not to criticize him.

As an AZ resident and voter, McCain must go down! We all know what McCain will do if elected. My support is for J D.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12