Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KEEP IT LOUD! We need all of you back on the phones!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

Today we are responding to Senator DeMint's call for us to "Keep It Loud". From what we can tell, Mr. Bush's meeting with Republican Senators did not go very well yesterday. However, our DC sources say there may be a way he can revive and pass this bill, if he and Chertoff can twist the arms of 15 Republican Senators.

TODAY WE ARE CHANGING THE NATIONAL CONVERSATION AWAY FROM S. 1348, to "Enforce our existing immigration laws!"

Let us raise our voices on this together!

We need all of you to spring into action fast on two fronts.

1. We need you to get calls, e-mails, and faxes rolling to the Senate repeating your Fervent "NO" message on S. 1348.

Tell staff, "I'm calling to ask Senator _____ to just say NO to bill S. 1348, with or without amendments. No means No. 'Enforce our existing immigration laws'. Tell the President to do his job, obey his oath of office, and 'enforce our existing immigration laws!'"

Here is the list, from NumbersUSA, of the possibly vulnerable Senators that voted NO on Cloture, which Bush thinks he can turn. Please call all Senators with your messages and specifically focus on these names.

CONTACT INFO FOR ALL OF THE SENATORS
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

LOBBYING TIPS (For our New Supporters)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

Special focus list

* Alexander (R-TN)
    Bennett (R-UT)
    * Cochran (R-MS)
    * Coleman (R-MN)
    * Collins (R-ME)
    * Cornyn (R-TX)
    * Craig (R-ID)
    * Domenici (R-NM)
    Gregg (R-NH)
    Hatch (R-UT)
    Hutchison (R-TX)
    Kyl (R-AZ)
    Lott (R-MS)
    * McConnell (R-KY)
    Murkowski (R-AK)
    * Smith (R-OR)
    Snowe (R-ME)
    Stevens (R-AK)
    * Warner (R-VA)

2. We need you to go after Bush. We know that many of you are upset with Bush to different degrees. It is very important that you properly express your anger and dismay to other lawmakers directly, through letters to the editor and calls to talk radio.

Please use some of these suggestions per your personal tastes.

"If President Bush would do his job and "enforce our existing laws", we would not have an illegal immigration problem."

"Bush says, that nobody is happy with the status quo on Immigration? President Bush is the status quo on immigration!"

"I feel Bush should be impeached and or investigated, to find out why he has broken our borders and broken our immigration system."

"If our 'immigration system is broken', the first question is who broke it and will they do it again? The answer is very clear. Mr. Bush will not 'enforce our existing immigration laws' because of his big money friends."

"How many other Federal laws that protect Americans and affect Big Business is President Bush refusing to enforce?"

"If our existing laws that are popularly supported by the public are not enforced by the President, then he has nullified our votes, our elections, and the deliberations of Congress. If 'we the people' cannot have our existing laws enforced, then Bush, Chertoff, MCCain, and (add your favorite here) have deprived all Americans of a functioning Republic for which our flag stands!"

"I think President Bush should resign immediately for his betrayal of the American public and failure to secure our borders during a time of war!"

"Why is America's spy chief Chertoff, who has access to members of Congress bank accounts, library records and Internet usage data, twisting arms to have this bill passed? Is lobbying for amnesty part of his job?"

Feel free to design your own, but we need you on the offense against Bush to push him back!

Here is a list of NATIONAL TALK RADIO SHOWS you can use, to get these messages out!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64997

----

NEW VIDEOS ! (If you like these, make comments and vote 5 stars!)

ALIPAC's William Gheen on CNN Paula Zahn Show last night!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhzpY6zTm-M

William Gheen on MSNBC speaking out against Amnesty
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNBSxRvY8gg

Newt Gingrich Video! Do not Bow to Bush and Chertoff! (The correct link this time, sorry the last e-mail had the wrong link)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pBvpVDbOKA

Let's roll!

The ALIPAC TEAM
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good morning to all--had my coffee and I am ready to go!!! Thanks for all the information to get me started.

Quote Originally Posted by abigale
    Good morning to all--had my coffee and I am ready to go!!! Thanks for all the information to get me started.
    I'm going to get a second cup myself then send this out to our over 11,000 people nationwide!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Had coffee, still need more, but here. This looks good and has some great points.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Had coffee, still need more, but here. This looks good and has some great points.
    I did start my morning with a call to Portland Mayor Tom Potter's office regarding his words of support for illegals after the visit by ICE yesterday to Fresh Del Monte Produce in Portland, OR.

April
    I have already been faxing and emailing and now I am starting on my calls!!! LETS MELT THOSE PHONE LINES Patriots!

I'm on it. I have several hours to make phone calls and send emails.

Call made! Faxes and emails sent!

I'm calling too!

'Enforce our existing immigration laws'

Dixie

April
    WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast