Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Launching All Resources Against Amnesty Now!

Friends of ALIPAC,

It is time to roll against AMNESTY!

We need each of you to pick up your phone and get the calls going to your members of Congress and the Senate immediately. Each call should be followed by an e-mail, fax, letter or all three!

Start with your own representatives and then contact others, if you have the time. This general alert is the first wave of our efforts.

Remember to craft your own message, call, then follow-up in writing.

Sample Message: "I am calling / writing Congressman ________ to demand that immediate action be taken to stop President Obama's unconstitutional, unlawful and authoritarian efforts to create Amnesty for illegal aliens by paralyzing immigration enforcement. His administration's recent actions of stopping local police from enforcing immigration laws, stopping work site raids, and stopping border security progress is a violation of the public trust, the constitution, and his oath of office. Please take every action you can as one of my elected officials, to stop Obama's dictatorial Amnesty, as well as any attempt to file or pass any Comprehensive Amnesty or path to citizenship for illegals!"

ALIPAC's Contact Information Directory with toll free numbers at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

We also need to know if you will support a massive national effort to protest Obama's Amnesty push? ALIPAC stands ready to immediately launch a "Tea Party Against Obama's Amnesty" for either Saturday November 14 or November 21.

We will need your help as attendees and protest organizers in cities and towns across America.

Please take this quick survey to help us gauge your support levels and to represent you well.

SURVEY LINK / TAKE SURVEY HERE
    http://survey.constantcontact.com/surve ... 120x/start

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: After taking the survey, if you are willing to be a protest organizer please e-mail WilliamG@alipac.us with your name, city, state, phone number, and state capital name.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm all over it like a fly on stink
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't spare the time today due to my work load but will be in full force mode tomorrow!

I've been on this "go strategy" since the beginning of this week but will spend extra effort today and tomorrow on these IMPORTANT ISSUES!!!!

LET'S GO ALIPACERS!!!!!

I saw someone's post who claimed he could send 150 faxes in a day. How does he do it? Any tips appreciated.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

survey link added to message above, please fill out the survey. This is going out nationally now.

W

Amnesty Protest

William; NC Freedom, Triangle Conservatives, Sons of Liberty, NC Tea Party Revolution, Randy's Right, nine twelvers, NC Freedom and NC Voice and several other North Carolina Conservative grassroots gives you are full support for this rally. Please let us know when date is decided. Frank Roche who is running for Congress in 4th district against David Price also just called me and will give his full support and speak if you wish him to in Raleigh. Just give the word, time,place and time and we have hundreds ready to protests here in Raleigh NC

Randy Dye
    Randy's Right
    http://randysright.wordpress.com/about-me/

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I saw someone's post who claimed he could send 150 faxes in a day. How does he do it? Any tips appreciated.
    some site will fax them for you but it costs a pretty penny

While I am trying to figure out instructions here, may I just post for now:
    NO AMNESTY!!!!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC blossom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast