Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Redwing17
    SouthOfNashville,

Yours is another example of "strength coming in numbers", especially of "the corrupt"!
    Redwing, I did not get here just by accident, something has guided me here and so be it.

Yes, this strength is coming in numbers, but until the majority hits rock bottom, just as an alcoholic or druggist does( not saying that I am that), no one will see the truth.

For reasons unknown, the majority will have to hit rock bottom, even if this means an illegal immigrant has murdered a family, have taken away a job, the government does not help them when they need help, the government finally controls every aspect of your life, and I could go on and on and on showing ways for a human to get involved.

Not just the election brought me here, but the choices of not electing a President that I truly believed in and had trust in. I am so unhappy that the conservatives did not see that in Fred Thompson and swarm to him with open arms!!!

Sorry, double click and it posted twice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redwing17
    SouthOfNashville,

Yours is another example of "strength coming in numbers", especially of "the corrupt"!
    Redwing, before this election, many older local men contacted me and advised me to not let this get me down if I did not win this election. They told me that at the time, that I was not in the (click)here, I would not have a chance although they wished I did. They told me for over 40 years, it had been this way here and the corrupted was in charge and they controlled the elections. LOL, I was stupid and thought their senility was getting to them, only to find out, they were 111% accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthOfNashville
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjorie
    Oh thank you - I needed that! I will certainly share with my friends and
    relatives who are feeling poorly at this time too.

I must admit I had a relapse though - I made the mistake of checking
    out my E-Mail today (worked at the polls yesterday and had over 250
    E-mails waiting for me) and lo and behold look what I found:

Democrats Register Criminals in Jail

By Stephen Frank, Capital News Reporter
    Wednesday 6 February 2008,

http://www.capoliticalnews.com/s/spip.php?article514

I'm going back for another dose of "calm"![/b]
    I actually heard some of this on the radio today , they registered like 800 people in the LA county jail to vote
    As long as you are not a felony and if you are in jail or prison (if in prison you are a felon), and you have took this to court to change it personally and you won, the government must let these people vote. Even if the jail has to transport them in chains. Even some life time prisoners that are in prison have went to court, knowing they will never get out, won their case in court, and gets the chance to vote. If these inmates are just in a city or county jail and at election time, the jail system does not let them out, the jail system is breaking their constitutional amendments people. With all due respect, Study and Educate yourselves!!!

SouthOfNashville

Thanks for your input - I learned something today. Just goes to show you are never too old too learn. With respect to the prisoners voting, unless
    you are personally involved one way or the other, you'd have no occasion to question the rules.

Our prisons and jails are full of illegal's. Do they let them vote?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    My above comments were not meant towards the illegal immigrants at all, but just think, if the jail system has not proven them illegal, then they can not deny them a vote in any election!!!! Which they should, but legally, they can not without being sued!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Yes they do ma'am, if only they have been proven not to be illegal, if only they are legal with a felon, and if only the prisoner has taken our government to court and won their case in court and received their constitutional rights back. Does not matter if you are a felon with illegal immigrant status, a murderer, a rapist, a drug runner, etc.... This is the truth!!!

Courts don't have to prove that Illegals are Illegals. Illegals have to show legal proof that they are legal citizens.
    ------------------------

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567